সরকারী, পদপরিচায়ক, কর্মচারী কৃতকর্মকর্তা, আধিকারিক, আমলা, আধিকারিকী, কর্মকত্র্রীসরকারি, দায়িত্বপূর্ণ পদ-সংক্রান্ত, পদাধিকার সংক্রান্ত, সরকারি কর্মকর্তা
অ - দাপ্তরিককর্মকর্তাআধিকারিকবর্গআমলাতান্ত্রিক দুর্বোধ্য ভাষাআধিকারিকতাসরকারী ভাবেকর্মকর্তারা
Noun(1) a worker who holds or is invested with an office(2) someone who administers the rules of a game or sport
Adjective(1) having official authority or sanction(2) of or relating to an office(3) verified officially(4) conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline(5) (of a church
(1) Mostly obviously they now can use the right to be represented by a union official in disciplinaries.(2) Simple lack of official records of intelligence activities on both sides was another factor.(3) Then, during the Second World War, he was employed as an official cartoonist to the US forces stationed in Europe.(4) This, the Prime Minister's official spokesman said, reflected the continuing value that the public placed on the honours system.(5) Foxx has agreed to be the official spokesman for the NAACP Disaster Relief Fund.(6) Spanish and Quechua are both recognized as official languages in Peru.(7) All official bodies have a responsibility for it in policy-making, management and resource allocation in their spheres of activity.(8) I say this realizing that it could be a senior Administration official whom I generally have respected or admired.(9) As the spokesman admitted, there is an official ban on such activities, of which all scientists involved would have been well aware.(10) Whatever happens, few members of the public accept the official line that the case is criminal and not politically motivated.(11) A customs official described it as a sensible solution that helps those down on their luck.(12) It was the third official investigation into his activities.(13) His official spokesman said that he was emphatic that the incident should not be be allowed to damage community relations in Britain.(14) This is a very tricky question, not helped by the official response to recent public debate, which has been pure spin-doctoring.(15) Though official figures are difficult to come by, reports estimate that at least 200 people were killed.(16) However, the Prime Minister's official spokesman insisted that Britain and the US were continuing to pursue the same course.
(1) official language :: সরকারী ভাষা
(2) for official use only :: শুধুমাত্র দাপ্তরিক ব্যবহারের জন্য
(3) customs official :: শুল্ক কর্মকর্তা
(4) government official :: সরকারী কর্মকর্তা
(5) official seal :: সরকারী সীল
(6) official report :: সরকারি প্রতিবেদন
(7) official letter :: সরকারী চিঠি
(8) public official :: পাবলিক অফিসিয়াল
(9) senior official :: উর্ধ্বতন কর্মকর্তা
(10) official exchange rate :: সরকারী বিনিময় হার
1. authorized ::
2. ceremonial ::
4. officer ::
5. functionary ::
nonofficial, official, officialdom, officialese, officialism, officially, officials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mrs. Pinkman, I swear to you,
I'm not here on OFFICIAL capacity.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Wow. lt's OFFICIAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Come on, make it OFFICIAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Interesting. If my OFFICIAL residence
were across the hall,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
No, no. My point is, uh,
tonight is Sheldon's first OFFICIAL date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: official
Meaning and definitions of official, translation in Bangla
language for official with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of official in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'official'
What official means in Bangla, official meaning
in Bangla, official
definition, examples and pronunciation
of official in Bangla language.