ক্রুদ্ধ, রাগী, রাগান্বিত, খাপ্পা, উত্তেজিত, কুপিত, রূষ্ট, পীড়াদায়ক, জ্বরতপ্ত, উষ্মান্বিত, উষ্ণ, উদ্বেল, অমর্ষিত, কষ্টদায়ক, অশুভ, অলক্ষুণে, অমঙ্গলসূচক, চড়া, খেপা, প্রদাহপূর্ণ, অগ্নিমূর্তি, যন্ত্রণাময়, আক্রোশপূর্ণ, ক্রোধান্মত্ত, ক্রোধপূর্ণ, কঠোর, ক্রোধান্বিত, ক্রোধিতঅসন্তুষ্ট, ক্রোধজ্ঞাপক, রুষ্ট, রোষপূর্ণ
Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: রাগ করা
(2) to get angry :: ক্রুদ্ধ পেতে
(3) very angry :: খুব রেগে
(4) be angry :: রাগ হত্তয়া
(5) to be angry :: রাগ করা
(6) angry with :: রাগের সাথে
(7) angry about :: রাগ সম্পর্কে
(8) getting angry :: রাগ হচ্ছে
(9) angry at :: রাগ
(10) make angry :: ক্রুদ্ধ করা
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What? You seem ANGRY.Of course I'm ANGRY!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I'm ANGRY at Leonard and Amy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Then he got more ANGRY and kicked the rock
with his other foot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
And she was always ANGRY with me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in Bangla
language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angry in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'angry'
What angry means in Bangla, angry meaning
in Bangla, angry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of angry in Bangla language.