শান্ত করা, প্রশমিত করা, তৃপ্ত করা, ঠাণ্ডা করানিবারণ করা, খুশি করা, তুষ্ট করা, মিটিয়ে দেওয়া
প্রশমিত করাশান্ততুষ্টিতোষণেরপ্রশমিত করাপ্রশমিত করা
Verb(1) cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of(2) overcome or allay(3) make peace with
(1) amendments have been added to appease local pressure groups(2) She agreed to start paying income tax to appease the people as a result.(3) After some research, I see that one can sacrifice goats in order to gain riches or appease the gods.(4) I was thinking of putting in another willy story just to appease the constant requests I get.(5) We eat candy bars as fast as we can peel them to appease our oral fixations and our need for a fix.(6) And we refuse to appease the aggression and brutality of evil men.(7) I just hope it will not be one of those cases where they say something will be investigated just to appease the people.(8) The only thing that it can do now to appease the people would be to resign.(9) The captain fidgeted as he reached for the words to say to make her understand and to appease her fears.(10) God to me is simply an artefact of my brain, a curiosity that has evolved to appease the terrors of contemplating my own end.(11) They were getting desperate, and soliciting the same types in order to appease their clients.(12) The website contains enough hard facts to appease the historians, and leaves enough questions to enthrall the mystery lovers.(13) The specter of killing the innocent to appease some nameless fear disgusted even the hardened(14) She knew it was only a nightmare, but somehow that didn't appease the terror she felt.(15) He denied that the death of Christ was necessary to satisfy divine justice and appease God's wrath.(16) I'm strong and weak is doing things that would appease people, and weak is not speaking the truth.
(1) physical appearance :: শারীরিক
(2) change appearance :: পরিবর্তন চেহারা
(3) outward appearance :: বাহ্যিক চেহারা
(4) personal appearance :: ব্যক্তিগত চেহারা
(5) in appearance :: দেখতে
(6) first appearance :: প্রথম আবির্ভাব
(7) outer appearance :: বাইরের চেহারা
(8) guest appearance :: অতিথি চেহারা
(9) court appearance :: আদালতে হাজিরা দিতে
(10) public appearance :: আত্মপ্রকাশ
Tags for the entry 'appease'
What appease means in Bangla, appease meaning
in Bangla, appease
definition, examples and pronunciation
of appease in Bangla language.