মর্মপীড়া, বেদনা, যন্ত্রণা, চরম দুর্দশা, পুড়ানি, উত্পীড়ন, দৈন্য, বৈক্লব্য, চরম দারিদ্র্য, অথান্তর, আকুলতা, অসুস্থতা, মুশকিল, আতান্তর, আপদ্, অধোগমন, অধোগতি, ক্ষোভ, খোয়ারপীড়িত করা, অসুখজনক করা, ক্ষুব্ধ করা, পীড়া দেত্তয়া, পীড়িত করান, খারাপ করা, বেদনা দেত্তয়া, মর্মবেদনা দেত্তয়া, মর্মপীড়া দেত্তয়া, ব্যথা দেত্তয়া, পুড়ান, দগ্ধা, দগ্ধানমর্মান্তিক যন্ত্রণা, দুর্ভাগ্য, সংকটাবস্থা
Noun(1) psychological suffering(2) a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need(3) extreme physical pain(4) the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
Verb(1) bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship(2) cause mental pain to
(1) Many of the suicides in the countryside were triggered by the financial distress caused by the low rubber prices.(2) Mediated pathways were especially salient for understanding variation in adolescents' self-reported distress .(3) He told planners he could get into financial distress if expansion proposals for the business weren't agreed soon.(4) The Federal Government was acting in contravention of maritime law by shunning a ship and crew in distress .(5) to his distress he saw that she was trembling(6) It might distress people considerably, but no moral judgment can be applied because you have a totally wild encounter.(7) No significant differences between the various groups were found when the incidence of acute fetal distress was analyzed.(8) The firm I worked for went through financial distress before lay-offs.(9) Nothing the bailiff did, in attempting lawfully to levy distress , could have begun to justify a resort to violence by another person present.(10) He had done every possible act to bother and distress her, including his attempt of a confession of love to her.(11) So, I hereby grant you permission to paint that table, to distress it, to weather it, to paint it pink and stencil flowers around the edge if that pleases you.(12) Unwaveringly these incredibly brave volunteers get in the chopper and answer the distress call.(13) We collected some money so that when we found instances of real distress over matters other than food we had a fund that we were able to divide up.(14) This financial distress is creating serious health problems too.(15) It also noted that another operational consequence of BWIA's financial distress was the long delay in regaining Category 1 status.(16) W. Toronto changed locks and posted bailiff notice of distress .
(1) distress call :: বিরক্তী কর ডাক
(2) damsel in distress :: মর্মপীড়া কুমারী
(3) in distress :: মর্মপীড়া
(4) respiratory distress :: শ্বাসযন্ত্রের মর্মপীড়া
(5) distress signal :: মর্মপীড়া সংকেত
(6) mental distress :: মানসিক যন্ত্রণা
1. anguish ::
2. danger ::
3. hardship ::
4. suffering ::
5. distraint ::
6. cause anguish to ::
7. straiten ::
1. safety ::
2. security ::
distress, distressed, distresses, distressful, distressing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about damsel in DISTRESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
some sort of
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Is my DISTRESS
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
...was because you were in DISTRESS,
and I was rescuing you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
I will open her gift to me first and then
excuse myself, feigning digestive DISTRESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: distress
Meaning and definitions of distress, translation in Bangla
language for distress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distress in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'distress'
What distress means in Bangla, distress meaning
in Bangla, distress
definition, examples and pronunciation
of distress in Bangla language.