মানবীয়, মানবসুলভ, মানুষিক, মানুষী, মনুষ্যত্বপূর্ণ, সহৃদয়, মানুষ-সম্বন্ধীয়, মানবজাতি-সম্বন্ধীয়, লৌকিক, মনুষ্যোচিতমানুষ বা মানবজাতীয় সম্বন্ধীয়
Noun(1) any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Adjective(1) characteristic of humanity(2) relating to a person(3) having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
(1) We must re-examine all that we do and redesign our many and complex systems to make them less vulnerable to human error.(2) They were a little too long to belong in a human mouth and far too sharp.(3) Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.(4) We will be closer to elucidating the basis of quintessentially human qualities like language and selfawareness.(5) The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.(6) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(7) The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.(8) This commingling is seen by many reformers as a grotesque reduction to the base material level of human corporeality.(9) It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.(10) The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.(11) Tubules in human mouths are sensitive to cold and are normally covered by enamel.(12) All of which just goes to show that such a venture is extremely vulnerable to vulgar human error.(13) This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.(14) Whether that problem resulted from human or machine error may never be known.(15) Well, Gray's Anatomy clearly shows your human proboscis with two nostrils.(16) The neatly piled human bones belonged to three individuals: a woman, a man and an adolescent aged about fifteen.
(1) human being :: মানুষ
(2) human resources :: মানব সম্পদ
(3) human rights :: মানবাধিকার
(4) human nature :: মানব প্রকৃতি
(5) human right :: মানবাধিকার
(6) human beings :: মানুষ
(7) human resource :: মানব সম্পদ
(8) human race :: মানব্ যুদ্ধ
(9) human body :: মানুষের শরীর
(10) human capital :: মানব সম্পদ
1. mortal ::
2. compassionate ::
3. anthropomorphic ::
4. person ::
5. man ::
human, humaner, humanest, humanization, humanly, humanness, humanoid, humanoids, humans, nonhuman
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just makes me feel HUMAN again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
...does the HUMAN become a vampire
or a zombie?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
but instead I got to connect
with you at a HUMAN level.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
The truth is that a HUMAN
is just a brief algorithm.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I call that you getting off your ass,
and being a decent HUMAN being.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: human
Meaning and definitions of human, translation in Bangla
language for human with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of human in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'human'
What human means in Bangla, human meaning
in Bangla, human
definition, examples and pronunciation
of human in Bangla language.