পর্বত, টিলা, সত্তয়ারি, উন্নতি, স্ফীতি, সিঁড়ি, ধাপ, আরোহণ, আরোহণপ্রণালীসত্তয়ারি হত্তয়া, চড়া, ত্তঠা, উপরদিকে যাত্তয়া, ঊর্ধ্বগামী হত্তয়া, উঁচু হইয়া ত্তঠা, উন্নত হত্তয়া, বৃদ্ধি পাত্তয়া, আবৃত করা, উঁচু করা, ত্তঠান, মঁচস্থ করা, অধিরূঢ় হত্তয়া, স্থাপিত করা, আরোহণ করা, তোলা, বাহন জোগান, অধিরোহণ করাপাহাড়, ছবি বা ফটো ইত্যাদি বাঁধাইবার কার্ডবোর্ড
- পর্বতঅবতরণ করাঅরোহণযোগ্যমাউন্টঅধিরোহী
Noun(1) a lightweight horse kept for riding only(2) the act of climbing something(3) a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill(4) a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry(5) something forming a back that is added for strengthening
Verb(1) attach to a support(2) go up or advance(3) fix onto a backing, setting, or support(4) put up or launch(5) get up on the back of(6) go upward with gradual or continuous progress(7) prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance(8) copulate with
(1) The eyepiece is quickly and easily affixed with a three point bayonet mount .(2) How wonderful, therefore, to see water lapping against the foot of the mount at Clifford's Tower, just as its builders intended.(3) The speed with which penalties mount up actually works against the reduction of outstanding debt.(4) Wait any longer and the fines really begin to mount up - a Ôö¼├║60-a-day additional penalty has been threatened this year!(5) We heard a heavy footfall at the bottom of the stair, but it did not do more than mount the first step.(6) the costs mount up when you buy a home(7) Richard Hughes picks up the mount after jockey Olivier Peslier was injured this week.(8) Grazing goats ignore us as we mount the hill toward the church.(9) If the school has a long list of uniform requirements the costs can mount up rapidly, particularly as the child might quickly grow out of an expensive blazer or need new sports shoes.(10) Pia has had her mount longer than any of her team mates, and that relationship served the pair well throughout the team competition.(11) Why then do we continue to mount these plays, so often and with such virtuous resolve?(12) However, Luang Prabang is increasing pressure to mount the play during the festival as it has the potential to become a major source of revenue for the city.(13) A takeaway meal for two can easily cost Ôö¼├║20 or more so indulging in one of those every week can soon mount up.(14) Jimmy Quinn, his usual jockey, takes the mount .(15) People think they will just pay the minimum payment but then the charges soon begin to mount up.(16) Jockey Frankie Dettori will have the mount aboard the three-year-old Kentucky-bred son of Wild Rush.
(1) to mount :: এতো উঁচু
(2) engine mount :: ইঞ্জিন মাউন্ট
(3) shock mount :: শক মাউন্ট
(4) mount up :: আপ মাউন্ট
(5) mount guard :: মাউন্ট পাহারা
(6) mount on :: মাউন্ট
(7) glass mount :: কাচ মাউন্ট
1. backing ::
2. saddle horse ::
3. climb ::
4. mountain ::
5. setting ::
6. go up ::
7. climb on to ::
8. get astride ::
ঘোড়ায় চড়ে পেতে
10. organize ::
11. increase ::
12. install ::
13. climb ::
14. ride ::
15. mount up ::
demount, mount, mountable, mounted, mounter, mounters, mounting, mountings, mounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Unsullied could MOUNT
a defense off the beachhead.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
...forged by Sauron in Mount Doom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
a daughter of a lamb man
who was his to MOUNT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
If your riders would MOUNT them,
let them take them for wives.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: mount
Meaning and definitions of mount, translation in Bengali language for mount with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mount in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mount"
What mount means in Bengali, mount meaning in Bengali, mount definition, examples and pronunciation of mount in Bengali language.