Noun(1) a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage(2) (biology
(1) In the past, the evolution of sulfur dioxide from roasting facilities was a major cause of acid rain, but most sulfur dioxide is now captured and used to make sulfuric acid.(2) As far as change being different from evolution, evolution is just change happening over time.(3) During this time, his style and technique have both undergone a gradual yet notable evolution .(4) First, it recognizes gradual evolution of both language and music.(5) Here too there might be an ontological clue to the development or evolution of language.(6) Thus, nothing in life or about the functioning of living organisms can be fully understood without an appreciation of evolution by natural selection.(7) This book focuses on the development and evolution of institutions on the western frontier.(8) I'm very interested in the development and evolution of digital music.(9) Most do believe that evolution works by natural selection on changes in organisms due to random changes in their DNA, and the evidence for this is overwhelming.(10) Differences between us and the Sumerians (or Egyptians, or Mayans, or whatever) can be explained through gradual evolution of language and culture.(11) The comparison of genetic structures in different organisms reveals that human evolution involves the variation of systems first evolved in the simplest organisms.(12) We were fortunate this was not a night evolution , and the damage was visible to those outside our aircraft.(13) However, unlike ZEs, a peak in ethylene evolution did not occur at 35 DAC for MDEs.(14) the forms of written languages undergo constant evolution(15) Then you have the gradual evolution into modern art, where the artist's identity completely overtakes both their style and their subject matter.(16) As commonly interpreted, Darwinian evolution is a process by which the individuals less fit to survive the challenges of the environment are genetically weeded out.
(1) convergent evolution :: অভিসারী বিবর্তন
(2) theory of evolution :: অভিব্যক্তিবাদ
1. development ::
2. Darwinism ::
1. regress ::
2. regression ::
3. retrogression ::
4. reversion ::
evolution, evolutionary, evolutionist, evolutionists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know what?
I used to be a fan of EVOLUTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
- ...the stellar EVOLUTION research team.
- You're kidding. That's fantastic.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
We've known about EVOLUTION since 1859.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Evolution has made women sensitive
to high-pitch noises while they sleep...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Evolution isn't an opinion, it's fact.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: evolution
Meaning and definitions of evolution, translation in Bangla
language for evolution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evolution in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'evolution'
What evolution means in Bangla, evolution meaning
in Bangla, evolution
definition, examples and pronunciation
of evolution in Bangla language.