পর্বত, পাহাড়, উঁচু পাহাড়, ধরণীধর, গিরি, অদ্রি, শৈল, নগ, অচল, মহীধর, ধরাধর, ধরাভৃৎ, ভূধরন, জীমূত, অপরিমেয়তা, বিশালতা, উর্বীধর, গোত্রকোন প্রকাণ্ড বস্তু, বৃহ্ৎ বস্তু
Noun(1) a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill(2) (often followed by `of'
(1) When I got into work there was a mountain of work to get through, loads of meeting requests and several problems to sort out.(2) there's still a mountain of work to be done(3) Gallacher attends his fair share of meetings and usually has a mountain of paperwork to get through at the end of the day.(4) a mountain of paperwork(5) Throughout the Smokies you may be enticed from your car by the sight, sound, and feel of clear, cool mountain streams and waterfalls.(6) his attempt to picture the mountain folk in ridiculous attire(7) Until the 1980s, the EU simply bought any extra production and piled it up in warehouses, forming what became known as the EU ├ö├ç├┐butter mountain ├ö├ç├û (├ö├ç├┐wine lakes├ö├ç├û were another manifestation of the same problem).(8) Standing some 3282 ft above sea level, the mountain is one of the most remote in Scotland.(9) When you are on the top of a mountain , you see mountains all around and all is covered by a dense forest.(10) The last two days of the trip involve a ski tour, including an overnight stay in a mountain hut.(11) a mountain of disks(12) They financed buses to ferry people from the most remote mountain villages to Beirut for the day.(13) Frost speculated that the inhabitants favored the mountaintop location for two reasons: to mine rich lodes of silver in the area and because the site provided panoramic views of central Vilcabamba's snowy mountain peaks, some as high as 18,000 feet (5,486 meters), which were sacred to ancient Andeans.(14) Never have I had such a mountain of paperwork to clear before Christmas.(15) Next day we trekked along a steep mountain trail to reach the rim of this vast, embracing feature.(16) we set off down the mountain
(1) mountain range :: পর্বতমালা
(2) climb a mountain :: পর্বতে আরোহন কর
(3) mountain bike :: পর্বত সাইকেল
(4) highest mountain :: উচ্চতম পর্বত
(5) mountain dew :: পর্বত শিশির
(6) high mountain :: উঁচু পর্বত
(7) mountain goat :: পর্বতের ছাগল
(8) on the mountain :: পাহাড়ের উপরে
(9) mountain chain :: পর্বত মালা
(10) mountain lion :: পর্বত সিংহ
1. peak ::
2. a great deal ::
3. mount ::
4. sight ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
mountain, mountaineer, mountaineered, mountaineering, mountaineers, mountainous, mountains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
I want our kids to be able to ride
Space Mountain before they're 20.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
and in the laundry room,
there's a MOUNTAIN of dirty laundry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
It is said that the men
of the MOUNTAIN clans are great warriors.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: mountain
Meaning and definitions of mountain, translation in Bangla
language for mountain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mountain in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mountain'
What mountain means in Bangla, mountain meaning
in Bangla, mountain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mountain in Bangla language.