Noun(1) the act of testing something(2) trying something to find out about it(3) the act of undergoing testing(4) (law(5) (sports(6) an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
(1) The Caseys should pick one or two of their export markets to test and trial new formulas.(2) That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.(3) ├ö├ç├┐The Super Series will be our first opportunity to trial this process in Test match cricket,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) One of my favourite scenes is when Lauren interviews Graeme to test his suitability for a drug trial .(5) the newspaper accounts of the trial(6) It cannot be violated to uphold criminal proceedings or to be used as evidence in a criminal trial .(7) Instead they voted for a full gyratory system for a trial period of three months.(8) In addition, Malaysia will be a severe trial for race engines, which will, for the first time, be tested over a second consecutive GP weekend.(9) Also, at the end of the trial , the judge said to the jury that evidence was only to be taken notice of from the witness box.(10) This will enable advertisers such as Churchill to trial a variety of ads with different types of customer.(11) There are four problems with this evidentiary basis for the trial judge's conviction.(12) she's on trial(13) Your complaint seems to be about the way the trial judge directed the jury.(14) internment without trial(15) on a trial basis(16) it was a trial to stay awake
(1) clinical trial :: ক্লিনিকাল ট্রায়াল
(2) trial and error :: শুদ্ধাশুদ্ধি
(3) trial balance :: বিচারের ভারসাম্য
(4) trial period :: পর্যবেক্ষণকাল
(5) fair trial :: ন্যায্য বিচার
(6) trial order :: বিচারের আদেশ
(7) stand trial :: ট্রায়াল দাঁড়ানো
(8) on trial :: বিচারের
(9) trial run :: বিচারের রান
(10) jury trial :: বিচারক প্রতিযোগিতা
1. court case ::
2. test ::
3. nuisance ::
4. trouble ::
5. trial run ::
6. visitation ::
7. test ::
atrial, pretrial, pretrials, trial, trialed, trialing, trialling, trials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What time does the
TRIAL period end?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
one day a week
for a TRIAL period.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
That is one TRIAL by combat
I look forward to watching.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
The TRIAL will begin shortly.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
But only when Lady Arryn
demanded the TRIAL take place that day.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: trial
Meaning and definitions of trial, translation in Bangla
language for trial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trial in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trial'
What trial means in Bangla, trial meaning
in Bangla, trial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trial in Bangla language.