মাঝারি, মধ্যম, মধ্য, মধ্যবর্তী, মাঝের, মাঝখানকার, মিডিয়ামমাধ্যম, বাহন, মধ্যবর্তী স্থান, মধ্যবর্তী উপায়, মধ্যবর্তী পরিমাণ, অছিলা, অধিকরণ, যোগসূত্রযোগসূত্র, পরলোকের সহিত যোগাযোগ স্থাপনকারী ব্যক্তি, মধ্যবর্তী স্থান বা মাত্রা, মধ্যবর্তী উপায়াদি
Noun(1) a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information(2) the surrounding environment(3) an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication(4) (bacteriology, solid or liquid(5) a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter(6) (biology(7) an intervening substance through which something is achieved(8) a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position(9) someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead(10) (usually plural(11) an occupation for which you are especially well suited
Adjective(1) around the middle of a scale of evaluation(2) (meat
(1) True communication can only occur between people with equal access to the medium in which the communication is taking place.(2) This would let users treat the drive as a floppy drive or hard drive, making it an easier to use storage medium .(3) She looked to be in her mid-thirties and had medium length brown hair.(4) Her medium length brown hair was loose and hung over her back.(5) Tape is the overwhelming computer medium of choice for archiving.(6) During the winter of 1978, the owner was contacted by a professional medium .(7) The culture medium in the glass containers was exchanged every 2 days.(8) And woodblocks have remained the dominant medium for Japanese print artists until our days.(9) A common answer is ├ö├ç├┐anything that can be used as a medium of exchange├ö├ç├û.(10) I smiled and ruffled her medium length light brown hair slightly.(11) The other pieces were in ceramic, the medium for which the artist is best known.(12) When a pigment has a high scattering power in relation to the medium , the paint will be dense and opaque in appearance.(13) The company began as a medium for senior dancers to perform.(14) O'Connell sells contemporary glass sculpture, a popular medium for homes full of sun on the water.(15) He was a hard-hitting batsman and an excellent opening medium pace bowler.(16) Copy files to and from the device as you would with any other storage medium .
(1) medium length :: মাঝামাঝি দূরত্ব
(2) mass medium :: ভর মাঝারি
(3) of medium height :: মাঝারি উচ্চতা এর
(4) medium-sized :: মধ্যম আকার
(5) medium of exchange :: বিনিময়ের মাধ্যম
(6) medium build :: মাঝারি বিল্ড
(7) storage medium :: সংরক্ষণাগার মাধ্যমে
(8) culture medium :: সংস্কৃতি মাঝারি
1. average ::
2. intermediate ::
4. habitat ::
6. middle way ::
7. mass medium ::
9. sensitive ::
10. culture medium ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that simultaneously translates
the information into a tactile MEDIUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
I need a growth MEDIUM, and someone
polished off the apricot yogurt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
an MEDIUM that dates back
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
We got mild, MEDIUM
and muy caliente.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I hope extra small is okay,
for some reason Wolowitz took a MEDIUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: medium
Meaning and definitions of medium, translation in Bengali language for medium with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medium in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medium"
What medium means in Bengali, medium meaning in Bengali, medium definition, examples and pronunciation of medium in Bengali language.