পৃষ্ঠ, পৃষ্ঠতল, উপরিতল, ভূতল, উপরিভাগ, তল, ক্ষেত্র, উপর, আয়তন, ঊর্ধ্বতল, ঊর্ধ্বভাগ, পাটাভাসিয়া ত্তঠাকিছুর বহির্ভাগ পৃষ্ঠ বা উপরের স্তর, আয়তন, বাহ্যিক চেহেরা, ভাসিয়া ওঠা, শীর্ষদেশে থাকা
Noun(1) the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary(2) the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object(3) the outermost level of the land or sea(4) a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something(5) information that has become public(6) a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
Verb(1) come to the surface(2) put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface(3) appear or become visible; make a showing
Adjective(1) on the surface
(1) Then it held more surface water than a flat roof.(2) It is universally understood that heaving a major portion of your body over the surface of the water is a tough thing to do.(3) trouble is never far from the surface here(4) Avoid installing directly under trees where leaves will clutter the surface of the pond.(5) Testing surface ships by submarines is just one of the facets of RIMPAC 04.(6) Assemble the table on a level surface , turn the top wheel upside down and place the seat wheel on top of it.(7) Mixing takes place in the cascading surface layer as falling particles collide and are buried by later arrivals.(8) This partitioning will reduce the equilibrium molar fraction of cholesterol in the surface layers.(9) Obviously violence is there just under the surface in every society.(10) Anti-submarine warfare is an area where the advantage swings between the surface fleet and the submerged boats.(11) Her father had saved it since the smooth, flat surface was still workable.(12) I'm sure some pictures will surface soon.(13) Mulching is a simple process of covering the soil surface with materials to prevent direct evaporation of soil moisture.(14) She was veiled in a dark cloak, billowing around her slim body and skimming the surface of the water.(15) don't touch the glass surface(16) Untouched wild places have now shrunk to one-sixth of the Earth's land surface .
(1) surface area :: ভূপৃষ্ঠের
(2) surface tension :: পৃষ্ঠের টান
(3) on the surface :: পৃষ্ঠের উপর
(4) smooth surface :: মসৃণ তল
(5) surface mail :: পৃষ্ঠ মেইল
(6) scratch the surface :: পৃষ্ঠ স্ক্র্যাচ
(7) work surface :: কাজ পৃষ্ঠ
(8) inner surface :: অন্তঃস্থ পৃষ্ঠ
(9) surface runoff :: পৃষ্ঠ জল
1. superficial ::
2. outside ::
3. outward appearance ::
4. counter ::
5. airfoil ::
6. open ::
8. come to the surface ::
পৃষ্ঠ থেকে আসা
9. emerge ::
11. rise up ::
13. coat ::
1. inside ::
2. interior ::
subsurface, surface, surfaced, surfaces, surfacing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or under the icy SURFACE
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
...as the SURFACE of
an n-dimensional superfluid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
what do you say we get back
to SURFACE tension of domain walls?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Then a laser will map
the reflective SURFACE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
in the Earth's
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: surface
Meaning and definitions of surface, translation in Bengali language for surface with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surface in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "surface"
What surface means in Bengali, surface meaning in Bengali, surface definition, examples and pronunciation of surface in Bengali language.