আশ্চর্য, বিস্ময়চমকপ্রদ, অতর্কিতে আকর্ষণ বা গ্রেপ্তার, আকস্মিক বা অপ্রত্যাশিত ঘটনাদির ফলে চমক, বিস্ময়, হতচকিত করানবিস্ময় করা, আশ্চর্যান্বিত হত্তয়া
Noun(1) the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you(2) a sudden unexpected event(3) the act of surprising someone
Verb(1) cause to be surprised(2) come upon or take unawares(3) attack by storm; attack suddenly
(1) 'Here?' she asked in surprise.(2) It is unlikely that anything you say will cause him or her shock or surprise .(3) He doesn't even try to hide the surprise in his voice at this.(4) With mild surprise , he noticed that she was wearing the breeches and shirt of a man.(5) the party was something of a surprise(6) imagine her surprise when she saw the car!(7) he didn't show any surprise(8) For his part, Eisenhower feared a surprise attack and war by miscalculation.(9) Information that is not tracked could later surprise the Army on the battlefield.(10) A surprise was sprung on a retiring vicar at a school assembly last week.(11) To General Hue, it looked like the ideal time to launch his surprise attack.(12) the election results were a surprise(13) that was a surprise result(14) He's even throwing me a surprise birthday party (I found out).(15) With mild surprise , she noticed that the sound came from the foot of the cliffs on which she stood.(16) the announcement came as a complete surprise
(1) surprise party :: চমকপ্রদ অনুষ্ঠান
(2) to my surprise :: আমার বিস্ময়
(3) by surprise :: আশ্চর্য
(4) to one's surprise :: একজনের আশ্চর্যের বিষয়
(5) pleasant surprise :: মজার চমক
(6) surprise attack :: আকস্মিক হামলা
(7) take by surprise :: আশ্চর্য নেওয়া
(8) great surprise :: মহান বিস্ময়
(9) express surprise :: দ্রুতগামী বিস্ময়
1. astonishment ::
2. shock ::
3. surprisal ::
4. astonish ::
5. take by surprise ::
6. storm ::
surprise, surprised, surprises, surprising, surprisings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in an unpleasant situation.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
[knock on door]Hi. I got you a SURPRISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Oh, hey, Dave. And Penny.
What a SURPRISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
There's nothing he can do
that'll SURPRISE me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
It'll be the same thing when the doctor
pulls a beautiful SURPRISE out of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: surprise
Meaning and definitions of surprise, translation in Bangla
language for surprise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surprise in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'surprise'
What surprise means in Bangla, surprise meaning
in Bangla, surprise
definition, examples and pronunciation
of surprise in Bangla language.