অত্যন্ত, অতিশয়, একেবারে, সম্পূর্ণভাবে, যথাযথভাবে, উপরে, মাত্রাতিরিক্তভাবে, সত্যই, যথার্থই, অধিকতর উচ্চে, ঊর্ধ্বদিকে, পূর্বে, ঊর্ধ্বভাগে, অতীত, জোরে
Adverb(1) to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect(2) at a high rate or wage(3) in a high position or level or rank
(1) They were a highly regarded rock band in their time, and partook of a certain degree of fame.(2) he was highly regarded by his colleagues(3) She had no idea just how highly her husband was regarded until he died at the age of 83.(4) Armand is a well known producer and is highly regarded in amateur dramatics circles.(5) Nicholas is a popular, highly regarded actor who has been a star and a household name for several decades.(6) he thought very highly of her(7) his theories are highly complex(8) He was a devoted soldier who had pride in whatever he did and was highly regarded by those around him.(9) it's highly unlikely that we'll see him again(10) highly paid people(11) Perhaps the most extraordinary thing to be thrown up is just how highly regarded Woods is by most of his peers.(12) she spoke highly of them(13) He was one of the most successful pianists of his era, and certainly the most highly paid.(14) I go out for a meal with colleagues that evening and they think it's highly amusing.(15) a highly dangerous substance(16) He suggested that this was a highly unusual step for an historian to take.
(1) highly regarded :: অত্যন্ত গণ্য
(2) think highly of :: উচ্চ ধারণা
(3) highly qualified :: অত্যন্ত যোগ্যতাসম্পন্ন
(4) highly developed :: অত্যন্ত উন্নত
(5) highly effective :: অত্যন্ত কার্যকর
(6) highly appreciate :: অত্যন্ত কৃতজ্ঞ
(7) highly respected :: অত্যন্ত শ্রদ্ধাভাজন
(8) highly educated :: উচ্চ শিক্ষিত
(9) highly sensitive :: অত্যন্ত সংবেদনশীল
1. very ::
3. extremely ::
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but they're what they call
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
of HIGHLY pure methamphetamine.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Halothane, HIGHLY narcotic.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
He always spoke HIGHLY of you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: highly
Meaning and definitions of highly, translation in Bengali language for highly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of highly in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "highly"
What highly means in Bengali, highly meaning
in Bengali, highly definition, examples and pronunciation
of highly in Bengali language.