হিংস্র, হিংসাত্মক, উগ্র, প্রচণ্ড, নির্ঘাত, উদ্দাম, জবরদস্ত, উন্মাদ, অত্যুত্কট, তিগ্ম, খর, বিষম, উদম, উদাম, চণ্ড, জোরতীব্র, প্রবল, আক্রমণ বা উৎপীড়নের ফলে ঘটিত, আবেগপূর্ণ
Adjective(1) acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity(2) effected by force or injury rather than natural causes(3) (of colors or sounds(4) marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid(5) characterized by violence or bloodshed
(1) He added that they were reviewing violent deaths over the past few months to see if there might be connections.(2) The area in which the family live is a violent one with drugs and alcohol abuse prevalent.(3) In National, party presidents are despised on principle, and with a violent passion.(4) He has been involved in serious and violent offending over a prolonged period of time.(5) The convictions are for offences ranging from violent assault to criminal damage.(6) Boxing, with all its physical and violent dimensions, is considered a man's sport.(7) While the overwhelming majority aim to be peaceful there are fears that some protests may turn violent .(8) He projected his own violent moods on to the canvas in red and green.(9) I bent over to pick her up, but with a sudden spasm of violent energy she angrily pushed herself off.(10) Somehow I received a stronger dose of a drug than was necessary, provoking an instant and violent physical reaction.(11) Perhaps using computer games like these to express violent impulses makes for a happier, healthier society.(12) Up to two security guards will be on hand to protect doctors in case patients with a history of aggression turn violent .(13) The violent movement produces powerful shockwaves traveling at the speed of sound.(14) Not because he might turn violent - he has never been violent towards me - but he often conceals things from me.(15) The plaintiff was a man with a history of mental disorder and seriously violent behaviour.(16) This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
(1) violent crime :: সহিংস অপরাধ
(2) violent storm :: হিংসাত্মক ঝড়
(3) violent death :: হিংসাত্মক মৃত্যুর
(4) non-violent :: অহিংস
(5) violent temper :: সহিংস মেজাজ
(6) be violent :: সহিংস হতে
1. brutal ::
2. powerful ::
3. intense ::
4. gory ::
5. tearing ::
6. crimson ::
7. wild ::
1. peaceable ::
2. peaceful ::
nonviolent, violent, violently
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that there isn’t a VIOLENT outcome.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
These VIOLENT delights
have VIOLENT ends.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
What is the use
of a VIOLENT kind
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
and if the movie gets
too VIOLENT, I cover her eyes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
I can't imagine you being VIOLENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: violent
Meaning and definitions of violent, translation in Bangla
language for violent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of violent in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'violent'
What violent means in Bangla, violent meaning
in Bangla, violent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of violent in Bangla language.