বিশেষ, বিশিষ্ট, অন্তরঙ্গ, অসাধারণ, খাস, কেমনতর, স্বতন্ত্র, নির্দিষ্ট, বৈশিষ্ট্যসূচক, অস্বাভাবিকসাধারণ নয়
Noun(1) a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price(2) a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant(3) a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) for a special service or occasion(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose(5) having a specific function or scope, or specific(6) first and most important, or particular(7) added to a regular schedule
(1) She was not alone in rendering living flowers, but she made them her special subject.(2) Make a special effort to create your own family legends.(3) Perhaps the special character of the place was signalled by ceremonial activities here about 7000 BC.(4) we always felt special(5) Once an implant has been installed it can't be uninstalled again except with special equipment.(6) I have no special talents, except being able to sing.(7) every field is special to my father(8) She was nothing significant, nothing special , nothing exceptional.(9) It takes a special effort to have an ISDN line put in.(10) Sausage rolls would go down well, especially if the filling was a bit special , perhaps good sausage mince mixed with game or venison.(11) General purpose home computers will gather dust as special purpose machines with cool designs and unbreakable software take over.(12) Credit cards are subject to extensive regulation, but that is a special topic and put to one side.(13) I counted 20 main courses, if you include the four gourmet sandwiches and the evening special .(14) I am committed to the principle of inclusive education for children with special educational needs.(15) His colleagues would not even respect his views about the teaching of his own special subject.(16) Each volume is dedicated to a special topic.
(1) nothing special :: বিশেষ কিছু না
(2) special offer :: বিশেষ প্রস্তাব
(3) special effects :: বিশেষ প্রভাব
(4) special effect :: বিশেষ প্রভাব
(5) special needs :: বিশেষ প্রয়োজন
(6) special features :: বিশেষ বৈশিষ্ট্য
(7) special delivery :: বিশেষ বিতরণ
(8) special guest :: বিশেষ অতিথি
(9) special edition :: বিশেষ সংস্করণ
(10) special day :: বিশেষ দিন
1. exceptional ::
2. distinctive ::
3. momentous ::
4. specific ::
5. peculiar ::
6. extra ::
7. limited ::
8. particular ::
special, specialism, specialisms, specialist, specialists, specialization, specializations, specially, specials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
when I get home and her bedtime
even more SPECIAL. (SOBBING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
But l did have one piece of morganite
that was very SPECIAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I went shopping today and bought
SPECIAL undies for the occasion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
My sister's got a kid who's SPECIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
where I managed
to wrap them around something very SPECIAL
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: special
Meaning and definitions of special, translation in Bangla
language for special with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of special in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'special'
What special means in Bangla, special meaning
in Bangla, special
definition, examples and pronunciation
of special in Bangla language.