কল্যাণ, মঙ্গল, সমৃদ্ধি, হিত, ক্ষেম, ভদ্র, ভব, স্বাস্থ্যসুখ, মঙ্গলসাধন, হিতসাধন, সুকৃতি, শ্রেয়, ভালউন্নতি
Noun(1) governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need(2) something that aids or promotes well-being(3) a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
(1) He was found guilty of failing to ensure the health, safety and welfare of his employees.(2) If you are interested in animal welfare there are two young dogs urgently in need of homes.(3) critics feared an increase in inequalities in the provision of welfare(4) The confidentiality was agreed to protect the interests and welfare of the student.(5) I am proud of our social welfare system and the safety net it provides for those who need it.(6) We need to ensure that no one has to put the health and welfare of his or her family at risk in order to keep a job.(7) Social welfare service employees and municipal inspectors are also on strike.(8) There's an interesting conference about animal welfare going on somewhere at the moment.(9) The workers are demanding an expansion and prompt payment of welfare benefits to the unemployed.(10) In this argument charity is private benevolence and social welfare is public.(11) In part, this reflects the fact that such groups are benefiting from welfare privatisation.(12) The agency said the decision was taken to ensure the children's safety and welfare .(13) They also tend to spend more time on study and meditation and less on social affairs and community welfare programmes.(14) They should not only care for the welfare of the children, but should also have financial knowledge.(15) Welfare benefits are being reduced and new provisions introduced to restrict access to welfare .(16) Provision for the pupils' care, health, safety and welfare is very good.
(1) social welfare :: সমাজ কল্যাণ
(2) welfare state :: কল্যাণ রাষ্ট্র
(3) animal welfare :: পশু কল্যাণ
(4) child welfare :: শিশু কল্যাণ
(5) welfare system :: কল্যাণ ব্যবস্থা
(6) human welfare :: মানব কল্যাণ
(7) welfare reform :: কল্যাণ সংস্কার
(8) welfare officer :: কল্যাণ কর্মকর্তা
(9) public welfare :: জনকল্যাণ
(10) general welfare :: সাধারণ কল্যাণ
1. well-being ::
2. social security ::
3. benefit ::
4. public assistance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the health and WELFARE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
by your concern for my WELFARE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
regarding the WELFARE of Meereen
and the Bay of Dragons.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: welfare
Meaning and definitions of welfare, translation in Bangla
language for welfare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of welfare in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'welfare'
What welfare means in Bangla, welfare meaning
in Bangla, welfare
definition, examples and pronunciation
of welfare in Bangla language.