দরিদ্র, গরিব, বেচারা, মন্দ, ত্রুটিপূর্ণ, দীনহীন, অভাবী, দুর্ভাগা, অসচ্ছল, সামান্য, নগণ্য, ক্ষুদ্র, অনুর্বর, কপর্দকশূন্য, নির্ধন, সঙ্গতিহীন, ফতুর, কাঙ্গাল, অবস্থাহীন, কার্পণ্যপূর্ণ, ঋক্থহীন, নিস্তেজ, জীর্ণশীর্ণ, বন্ধ্য, ঘাটতিপূর্ণ, কম্বল-কম্বল, দীন-দরিদ্র, নি:সম্বল, নি:স্বকাঙ্গাল, অসজ্জন, দরিদ্র লোকনিঃস্ব
Noun(1) people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group
Adjective(1) deserving or inciting pity(2) having little money or few possessions(3) characterized by or indicating poverty(4) lacking in quality or substances(5) of insufficient quantity to meet a need
(1) Bedfordshire was rated weak by Government inspectors last year and poor at its previous inspection.(2) Tarleton says he lives poor for political reasons: he doesn't pay income tax.(3) And similar reasons are why abortion and childcare haven't penetrated this Far East in a very poor area of the world.(4) Pity poor Kenneth Welsh, with the weaselly demeanor only a mother could love.(5) she retired because of poor eyesight(6) And I couldn't help but pity the poor chap who finds himself grappling with one of these after a night out on the sauce with his hot date.(7) Should Munster lose, pity the poor man who moved the game to the capital purely for financial reasons.(8) Our first impressions were that it seemed a very run-down and poor city with an abundance of homeless people.(9) The reforms would widen the gap between rich and poor , creating a society of haves and have-nots.(10) we were very poor(11) After retirement, he is still serving the society, especially the poor .(12) She lives in housing for poor seniors and cannot afford to repair her own vehicle, which she says broke down four years ago.(13) The instruments trudge along at a snail's pace and the recording quality is poor at best.(14) Whether a place is poor or well-off depends not on the size of the town government building.(15) Pity those poor residents who put up with those conditions on a daily basis!(16) The place was poor beyond the conceptions of a privileged 21 st-century Westerner.
(1) poor baby :: দরিদ্র শিশুর
(2) poor thing :: দরিদ্র জিনিস
(3) very poor :: খুব দরিদ্র
(4) the poor :: দরিদ্র
(5) poor people :: দরিদ্র মানুষ
(6) poor man :: গরিব মানুষ
(7) poor girl :: দরিদ্র মেয়ে
(8) poor boy :: দরিদ্র ছেলে
(9) poor health :: খারাপ স্বাস্থ্য
(10) poor performance :: দুর্বল কাজ
1. poverty-stricken ::
2. substandard ::
3. meager ::
4. unproductive ::
5. deficient in ::
6. unfortunate ::
7. short ::
8. pathetic ::
9. poor people ::
1. affluent ::
2. fat ::
3. flush ::
4. rich ::
poor, poorer, poorest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To be POOR, anyone can manage.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
You POOR fool.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Okay, that's enough, Howard.
The POOR guy's had a tough time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: poor
Meaning and definitions of poor, translation in Bangla
language for poor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poor in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'poor'
What poor means in Bangla, poor meaning
in Bangla, poor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of poor in Bangla language.