হামানদিস্তা, খল, হামান, চূণ, উদূখল, পেষণী, কামানবিশেষচুন বালি ও জল মিশাইয়া যে দ্রব্য হয়, হামানদিস্থা
Noun(1) a muzzle-loading high-angle gun with a short barrel that fires shells at high elevations for a short range(2) used as a bond in masonry or for covering a wall(3) a bowl-shaped vessel in which substances can be ground and mixed with a pestle
Verb(1) plaster with mortar
(1) By volume the mix is approximately half glass fiber and half cement mortar .(2) Insurgents used grenades, machine guns and mortar shells in continuous volleys.(3) In my wanderings around the hills I had found a mortar and pestle, a moccasin last and a canoe anchor, each fashioned from basalt.(4) ├ö├ç├┐The trick is getting a proper amalgamation out of the garlic and ginger,├ö├ç├û says a marine, using a plastic mug and a stick as a mortar and pestle.(5) If you don't have a food processor, you may have to grind the paste by hand in a mortar and pestle (muhaha).(6) The Dutch forces' camp in suburban Samawah was attacked on April 22, with one of the mortar shells landing inside the compound.(7) A recycling operation takes concrete, brick, mortar and plaster from building sites and grinds them down into building soil to be sold.(8) We were having some building work done and there was cement, sand and mortar lying around.(9) After you are pleased with the results, you can mortar the stones into place on top of the liner as you would to install edging.(10) The major components of construction, as we all know, are, cement, steel, timber, bricks, mortar , sand, etc.(11) The buildings are all made of either sandstone blocks or mortar with heavy sand content.(12) Meanwhile, sources among Samawah security authorities reported an apparent mortar shell attack near the Dutch military camp in Samawah early Wednesday.(13) Near Baquba, insurgents coordinated a car bombing and a mortar attack on a police station.(14) The military said the attack was retaliation for a mortar shell fired toward an army post.(15) Separations between brick and mortar can allow air and water to leak through gaps in the wall.(16) On Christmas Day, at least five Iraqis and two US soldiers were killed in car bomb explosions and mortar attacks.
(1) mortar and pestle :: হামানদিস্তা এবং মুষল
(2) bricks and mortar :: ইটসমূহ এবং কামান
(3) mortar shell :: মর্টার শেল
(4) mortar board :: হামানদিস্তা বোর্ড
(5) cement mortar :: সিমেন্ট হামানদিস্তা
1. trench mortar ::
2. howitzer ::
mortar, mortared, mortaring, mortars
English to Bengali Dictionary: mortar
Meaning and definitions of mortar, translation in Bengali language for mortar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mortar in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mortar"
What mortar means in Bengali, mortar meaning in Bengali, mortar definition, examples and pronunciation of mortar in Bengali language.