জ্ঞান, শিক্ষা, তথ্য, অভিজ্ঞতা, বিদ্যা, অবগতি, তত্ত্ব, ব্যবহারিক জ্ঞান, নিশ্চয়, পরিচয়, সংবাদ, দখল, অনুভব, অক্ষ, জ্ঞাত বিষয়, জ্ঞেয় বিষয়, বু্যত্পত্তি, ব্যবহারিক দক্ষতা, ভান, উপপত্তি, গ্রাহ, উপগমন, চৈতন্য, পরিজ্ঞান, জ্ঞানসম্পন্নতা, ধীশক্তি, অধিকার, মিতি, ধী, বোধ, গোচর, প্রবোধবোধ, অধীত জ্ঞান, অভিজ্ঞতালব্ধ ধারণা বা পরিচিতি, বিদ্যাবত্তা, জ্ঞানহরণ
Noun(1) the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
(1) Michael's experiences left him energized, excited, and eager to apply his newfound knowledge to his own enterprise.(2) Without their knowledge , innocent computer users may trigger the virus by simply browsing a website.(3) the program had been developed without his knowledge(4) The book reveals the author's encyclopaedic knowledge of the hundreds of aristocratic families and their houses all over Ireland.(5) But he is aware that there is a long way to go before knowledge about sexual health is widespread.(6) As a rationalist, he believed that the only path to true knowledge was through logic.(7) As they disappear, so does their ancient culture, their wisdom, their knowledge .(8) He does experimental and anthropological research on the transmission of cultural knowledge .(9) To achieve this objective, responders were asked to rate their computer knowledge .(10) Experts, driven by a belief in their professional knowledge , often cover up their own shortcomings.(11) Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward, including a lorry driver who may have been involved in the incident without his knowledge .(12) They thrive on risk, happy in the knowledge that the greater the risks taken then the greater the potential rewards.(13) Fortunately, he imparted his knowledge to a generation of postgraduate students.(14) He denied all knowledge of the bank robbery, but police were able to detain him on a technicality.(15) Angry residents claim a mobile phone mast was installed near their homes without their knowledge .(16) Research has shown that those who are least comfortable with computer technology have the least knowledge of it.
(1) knowledge is power :: জ্ঞানই শক্তি
(2) general knowledge :: সাধারণ জ্ঞান
(3) knowledge base :: জ্ঞানভিত্তিক
(4) basic knowledge :: সাধারণ জ্ঞান
(5) knowledge management :: জ্ঞান ব্যবস্থাপনা
(6) lack of knowledge :: জ্ঞানের অভাব
(7) working knowledge :: কাজের অভিজ্ঞতা
(8) previous knowledge :: পূর্ববর্তী জ্ঞান
(9) common knowledge :: সাধারন জ্ঞান
1. understanding ::
2. learning ::
3. awareness ::
4. familiarity with ::
5. information ::
6. noesis ::
1. ignorance ::
2. illiteracy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a working KNOWLEDGE
of the important things in the universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Men at war commit all kinds of crimes
without their superiors' KNOWLEDGE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
he asked that I use
my chemistry KNOWLEDGE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I've long said, what you
lack in academic KNOWLEDGE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Knowledge is my trade, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: knowledge
Meaning and definitions of knowledge, translation in Bangla
language for knowledge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of knowledge in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'knowledge'
What knowledge means in Bangla, knowledge meaning
in Bangla, knowledge
definition, examples and pronunciation
of knowledge in Bangla language.