ছেলে, বালক, পরিচারক, কুমার, বাছা, ভৃত্য, বত্স, বাল, ছোকরা, বয়:কনিষ্ঠকে স্নেসম্ভাষণবিশেষ, ছোকরা-ভৃত্যদলের সদস্য, চাকর
- ছেলেহিসাবে দেখতেনবোয়ারছেলেছেলে
Noun(1) a youthful male person(2) a friendly informal reference to a grown man(3) a male human offspring
(1) It is important to become a professional sales person rather than a postman or delivery boy or a traditional sales man.(2) a delivery boy(3) Russell Crowe has written a heartfelt open letter to his baby son to mark the boy 's first birthday.(4) The next day, I arranged for a group of us to lunch at one and, boy , what a disappointment.(5) She made it waterproof so it would float, and then placed her dear baby boy into it.(6) He is busy juggling being a pizza delivery boy , a physics student and a superhero.(7) Mr King, who was a bread delivery boy , was handed the child after its father collapsed in front of him in Old Tye Avenue, Biggin Hill.(8) she put her little boy to bed(9) There is a certain type of china that is only ever found in old ladies' houses and, boy , I now have plenty to spare.(10) Processed to see what his ideal job position would be, Fry is classified as an ideal delivery boy .(11) When I was a teenager, fanzines were my primary literary outlet - and, boy , did I have fun!(12) George sensitively edited her new manuscript and mourned the absence of his lover, a French sailor boy .(13) down boy!(14) Father and son, the boy would be 8 or 9, he may be 10, we don't know, who cares anyway?(15) I don't know how his parents knew when they named him that, but, boy , they got that right.(16) Don't get me wrong, he was a nice guy, he was just nice in the small town naÔö£┬╗ve frat boy way.
1. lad ::
2. son ::
3. male child ::
Different Formsbod, boer, boers, boy, boyd, boyer, boyhood, boyhoods, boyish, boys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"when I was a young BOY
growing up in East Texas
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
- You're the one in skirts.
- This isn't Winterfell, BOY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
- Well, what happened?
- Well, poor BOY had a fit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
The BOY must die.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: boy
Meaning and definitions of boy, translation in Bengali language for boy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boy in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boy"
What boy means in Bengali, boy meaning in Bengali, boy definition, examples and pronunciation of boy in Bengali language.