স্থল, মাঠ, ভূমি, মাটি, জমি, ভিত্তি, ভূপৃষ্ঠ, ক্ষেত্র, ভূ, মেঝে, জমিন, পটভূমি, ভূতল, মৃত্তিকা, অয়ন, সঙ্গত কারণ, কর্মক্ষেত্র, অবস্থা, অনুমাপক, তলানি, শিটা, মেজে, গৃহতল, তলদেশ, বপ্র, ক্ষিতি, ধরাশয়ন, ধরাতল, ভুঁইঅবচূর্ণিত, নিষ্পিষ্ট, ক্ষুণ্ণভূতলে স্থাপন করা, মতের উপর স্থাপন করা, কূলে লাগান, চড়ায় আটকান, মূলসূত্র শিক্ষা দেত্তয়া, পটভূমি তৈয়ারি করা, ভূতলে নামা, ভূতলে পড়াপৃথিবীপৃষ্ঠ, তলার অংশ
Noun(1) the solid part of the earth's surface(2) a rational motive for a belief or action(3) the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface(4) a relation that provides the foundation for something(5) a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle(6) the part of a scene (or picture(7) material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use(8) a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused(9) a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage(10) (art, as a wall or canvas(11) the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
Verb(1) press or grind with a crushing noise(2) make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together(3) work hard(4) dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced(5) reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading(6) created by grinding(7) shape or form by grinding(8) fix firmly and stably(9) confine or restrict to the ground(10) place or put on the ground(11) instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject(12) bring to the ground(13) hit or reach the ground(14) throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage(15) hit a groundball(16) hit onto the ground
(1) These birds take refuge in hedges and wooded areas and at dusk fly out to feed in marshy ground .(2) There's probably a lot of common ground between those two themes.(3) The coum has a very short flower, with leaves that sit on the surface of the ground .(4) Her fast footwork was accentuated by her bent knees, which kept her body close to the ground .(5) Investors are increasingly nervous about the potential impact of a strike threat by the carrier's ground staff.(6) The move comes three weeks after the airline was forced to ground its aircraft in a row over leasing payments.(7) Feed the plant each day for the next 7 days by adding one teaspoon of sugar and one teaspoon of ground ginger.(8) The new school will be built on 26 acres of ground specially set aside for the purpose in Garcia Street.(9) to be on familiar ground with sth(10) ground colour(11) She landed in the moist ground , sobbing, and wishing that the car would turn around.(12) India always offers fertile ground for argument, but there is much to agree upon in the rest of the book.(13) it was lying on the ground(14) The product consisted of finely ground pork spiced with salt, sugar, and other flavourings.(15) Together, they soared over the fence, and landed with a muddy squelch onto the ground .(16) The company provides ground services, including baggage handling.
(1) grind :: চূর্ণনশব্দ
(2) ground floor :: নিচ তলা
(3) on the ground :: মাটিতে
(4) common ground :: সাধারণ স্থল
(5) ground beef :: নিচের দিকের গরুর মাংস
(6) from the ground up :: স্থল থেকে
(7) ground meat :: ভুমির মাংস
(8) to the ground :: মাটিতে
(9) ground rules :: পার্থিব আইন
(10) ground zero :: একদম নিচের ফ্লোর
1. floor ::
3. estate ::
4. reason ::
5. sediment ::
6. land ::
7. primer coat ::
8. terra firma ::
9. basis ::
10. background ::
11. run aground ::
12. base ::
13. instruct ::
14. anchor ::
15. undercoat ::
রঙের ভিতরের আস্তর
16. establish ::
ground, grounded, grounder, grounders, grounding, groundings, grounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Looks like the stars
have been scattered
across the GROUND.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Get on your stomach now!
On your stomach.
Get on the GROUND!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
"Go out, throw the money,
shot at the GROUND and go back.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
to the GROUND.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Now that you've all been
so GROUND down by life,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: ground
Meaning and definitions of ground, translation in Bangla
language for ground with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ground in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ground'
What ground means in Bangla, ground meaning
in Bangla, ground
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ground in Bangla language.