Noun(1) the first light of day(2) the earliest period(3) an opening time period
Verb(1) become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions(2) appear or develop(3) become light
(1) It was so beautiful, like the first light of a dawn in another world.(2) Historically, this period is the dawn of economic modernism and social modernity, especially in the hinterlands.(3) Much of this has yet to dawn on Labour's backbenches and few would understand it even if spelled out for them.(4) And then the dawn 's early light suddenly appears to Ginger, clearing all those confusing dark clouds away.(5) Alucius was silent, watching the realization of what must have happened dawn on the boy.(6) he set off at dawn(7) The beginning of the 21st century is also the dawn of the first global society of states.(8) At dawn 's first light they reached the wrought iron gates of the palace, strangely ajar.(9) Nickel has been used in alloys that date back to the dawn of civilization.(10) She woke up at the first light of the dawn and crept out to the study.(11) From the dawn of human civilization, super-powers have had to do all sorts of dirty things.(12) The rundown colonial port buildings house tailors, coppersmiths and fishermen, who rise with the dawn and retire with the sun, for there's little electricity here.(13) She pushed the horse faster, but didn't sit up until the first light of dawn rose over the horizon.(14) That revolutionary dawn proved less than auspicious after many Frenchmen died under the blade of the guillotine.(15) Realization seemed to dawn on Kaya's face after that sentence.(16) If we are correct, the Late Devonian wood problem was an almost inevitable result of evolutionary developments at the dawn of life.
(1) break of dawn :: যা ফজরের উদয়
(2) at dawn :: নিচে
(3) before dawn :: ভোর আগে
(4) dawn on :: ভোর
(5) crack of dawn :: উষালগ্নে
(6) until dawn :: ভোর পর্যন্ত
(7) to dawn :: ভোর থেকে
(8) from dawn to dusk :: ভোর থেকে সন্ধ্যা থেকে
(9) at the crack of dawn :: ঊষা এ
(10) dawn raid :: ভোর অভিযান
1. daybreak ::
2. beginning ::
3. aurora ::
4. morning ::
5. begin ::
6. occur to ::
7. sink in ::
1. cease ::
2. end ::
3. stop ::
dawn, dawned, dawning, dawns, predawn
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Strike your banners,
come to me before DAWN,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
You've had this since DAWN?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Only the prince who was promised
can bring the DAWN.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
We leave at DAWN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
As they have since the DAWN of time.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: dawn
Meaning and definitions of dawn, translation in Bangla
language for dawn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dawn in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dawn'
What dawn means in Bangla, dawn meaning
in Bangla, dawn
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dawn in Bangla language.