চেক, দমন, কিস্তি, কিশতি, কার্যদর্শন, দাবা খেলার কিস্তি, তিরস্কার, বরাতচিঠি, হুণ্ডি, বাধা, প্রতিবন্ধক, নিয়ন্ত্রণ, চৌখুপী ছিট্ছিদ্রবহুল, কোষময়থামা, দমন করা, থামান, সামলান, আটকান, অবরুদ্ধ করা, বাধা দেত্তয়া, চেক্পইণ্টে পরীক্ষা করা, সতর্ক করা, হিসাবপরীক্ষা করা, কিশতি দেত্তয়া, চেক কাটা, কড়কান, প্রতিহত করা, নিয়ন্ত্রণ করা, নিরোধ করা, রোধ করানিয়ন্ত্রণ করা, সংযত করা, পরীক্ষা করে দেখা
Noun(1) a written order directing a bank to pay money(2) an appraisal of the state of affairs(3) the bill in a restaurant(4) the state of inactivity following an interruption(5) additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory(6) the act of inspecting or verifying(7) a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.(8) something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress(9) a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something(10) a textile pattern of squares or crossed lines (resembling a checkerboard(11) the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess(12) obstructing an opponent in ice hockey(13) (chess
Verb(1) examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition(2) make an examination or investigation(3) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(4) lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits(5) stop for a moment, as if out of uncertainty or caution(6) put a check mark on or near or next to(7) slow the growth or development of(8) be verified or confirmed; pass inspection(9) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(10) block or impede (a player from the opposing team(11) develop (a child's or animal's(12) consign for shipment on a vehicle(13) hand over something to somebody as for temporary safekeeping(14) abandon the intended prey, turn, and pursue an inferior prey(15) stop in a chase especially when scent is lost(16) mark into squares or draw squares on; draw crossed lines on
(1) check the remix(2) Seafarers believe that the Government has to take drastic steps to check the flow of workers from Indian ships to foreign vessels.(3) she glanced over her shoulder to check that the door was shut(4) phone us to check the availability of your chosen holiday(5) Ann couldn't check a half-cry of laughter as she said, ├ö├ç├┐How kind of you to remember my existence├ö├ç├û.(6) The journey was made more difficult by the fact that he kept glancing back in the rear view mirror to check that Emma was still following.(7) The stag sped six miles on end without halt or hindrance, and the hounds ran him without a check .(8) And free-agent pickup Mike Sillinger will check the opponent's top line like nobody's business.(9) It is more important than ever these days to check the terms and conditions on new cards before signing on the dotted line.(10) That was when I discovered he'd really come back to check that Harry had come home and was safe.(11) With a green carpet, pink and green swirly wallpaper and pink and green check curtains, everything clashed.(12) keep your receipt to check against your statement(13) In the last game he played before this season, Lindros was knocked unconscious by a flying check from the Devils' Scott Stevens.(14) It is therefore very important that that you check the forms for accuracy and notify your custodian of any discrepancies.(15) He is alert, listens carefully to question after question and scans his answers as if to check them for accuracy.(16) I was, I recall, wearing a brand-new linen suit in a rather dashing hound's-tooth check .
(1) check out :: খুঁজে বার করো
(2) check-in :: পৌঁছিয়া হাজিরাখাতায় সই করণ
(3) spell check :: বানান যাচাই
(4) security check :: নিরাপত্তা পরীক্ষা করে দেখা
(5) check valve :: ভালভ চেক
(6) traveler's check :: ট্রাভেলার্স চেক
(7) check again :: আবার পরীক্ষা করুন
1. examination ::
2. control ::
3. bank draft ::
4. bill ::
5. checkout ::
6. curb ::
7. assay ::
8. check mark ::
9. hitch ::
10. chip ::
11. bank check ::
12. chit ::
13. confirmation ::
14. baulk ::
15. examine ::
16. make sure ::
17. halt ::
18. suppress ::
19. contain ::
20. delay ::
21. watch ::
22. condition ::
23. assure ::
24. checker ::
25. suss out ::
26. check out ::
খুঁজে বার করো
27. chink ::
28. mark off ::
29. gibe ::
30. break ::
1. continuance ::
check, checked, checking, checks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, yeah, sure, I'll CHECK with Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
to stroll down memory lane:
Penny, your CHECK engine...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Hey, perhaps I'll CHECK the perimeter
and make some warm milk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
- You have to CHECK your messages.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Just had to CHECK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: check
Meaning and definitions of check, translation in Bangla
language for check with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of check in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'check'
What check means in Bangla, check meaning
in Bangla, check
definition, examples and pronunciation
of check in Bangla language.