ব্রেকফাস্ট, নাস্তা, প্রাতরাশ, পারণ, উপবাসভঙ্গউপবাসভঙ্গ করা, পারণ করা, প্রাতরাশ আহার করা, প্রাতরাশ সরবরাহ করা
Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: নাস্তা খাও
(2) eat breakfast :: সকালের নাস্তা খাও
(3) bed and breakfast :: বিছানা ও নাস্তা
(4) make breakfast :: সকালের নাস্তা তৈরি করো
(5) have a breakfast :: নাস্তা করেছি
(6) breakfast time :: ব্রেকফাস্ট সময়
(7) breakfast cereal :: ব্রেকফাস্ট খাদ্যশস্য
(8) eating breakfast :: সকালের নাস্তা করছি
(9) breakfast bar :: ব্রেকফাস্ট বার
(10) buffet breakfast :: বুফে ব্রেকফাস্ট
1. breakfast ::
2. morning meal ::
3. morning tiffin ::
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Um, where's BREAKFAST?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
"I had breast milk for BREAKFAST"
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
We're waiting for you to eat BREAKFAST.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Why don't you have BREAKFAST in bed?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
he can come back
to the bed and BREAKFAST
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Bangla
language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breakfast in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breakfast'
What breakfast means in Bangla, breakfast meaning
in Bangla, breakfast
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breakfast in Bangla language.