ব্যস্ত, কর্মব্যস্ত, রত, নিরত, ব্যাপৃত, ক্রিয়াশীল, অনবসরসম্পূর্ণ কর্মব্যস্ত রাখা, সম্পূর্ণ ব্যস্ত রাখা, নিরত করান, নিবিষ্ট করানকর্মশীল
Verb(1) keep busy with
Adjective(1) actively or fully engaged or occupied(2) overcrowded or cluttered with detail(3) intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner(4) crowded with or characterized by much activity(5) (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories, `engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line
(1) Bunclody fire service is being kept very busy at the moment dealing with chimney fires, but no tragedies have taken place.(2) I tried phoning the house a couple of times, but the line was busy , Billy's sister was probably using it.(3) When the phone is eventually answered, I'm politely told that, because they're so busy , they can't deal with any queries.(4) However, Paul Butler is never too busy to stop and enjoy the simple pleasure of gazing into the distance at dusk.(5) They are busy professionals who enjoy a high quality lifestyle and little leisure time.(6) My partner ordered something else, but to be honest I was too busy enjoying my meal to remember what it was.(7) Is it to make up for the things we went without, or is it our guilt about the fact that we are too busy enjoying ourselves to devote time to them?(8) I'm busy until 2.30(9) The line was busy so he hung up and handed the phone back to the woman.(10) They are too busy negotiating film deals in Hollywood and consulting on theatrical adaptations.(11) Unfortunately, there was one ring and the phone went to voice mail which meant the line was busy .(12) The women on the other boats were usually too busy being harangued to enjoy themselves.(13) They love their jobs, they take their pets to work, they're young and hip and they're far too busy enjoying their jobs to take holidays.(14) It's a busy room, full of warm, bustling bodies, some furry, some not.(15) There is a busy agenda to be dealt with on the night including putting plans in motion for next season and the election of officers and committee.(16) I tried to call him but the phone line was busy , someone must have been on the internet.
(1) get busy :: ব্যস্ত পেতে
(2) very busy :: খুব ব্যস্ত
(3) too busy :: খুব ব্যস্ত
(4) not busy :: ব্যস্ত না
(5) keep busy :: ব্যস্ত রাখা
(6) a busy day :: একটি কর্মমুখর দিন
(7) be busy :: ব্যস্ত হও
(8) busy signal :: ব্যস্ত সংকেত
(9) the line is busy :: লাইন ব্যস্ত
(10) busy street :: ব্যস্ত রাস্তা
2. unavailable ::
3. hectic ::
4. ornate ::
5. fussy ::
7. in use ::
8. occupy ::
1. idle ::
2. inactive ::
3. unemployed ::
busies, busily, busy, busying, busyness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, you BUSY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I'm always BUSY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
That's going to make me
a chick magnet, and I'm so BUSY as it is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Better not, then. I'm a bit BUSY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
So you're keeping BUSY, you're not lonely?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Bangla Dictionary: busy
Meaning and definitions of busy, translation in Bangla
language for busy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of busy in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'busy'
What busy means in Bangla, busy meaning
in Bangla, busy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of busy in Bangla language.