বাদুড়, পাটকেল, খেলিবার ব্যাট্, নক্তচর, চর্মচটকা, চর্মচটিকাব্যাট করা, পিটপিট্ করাবাদুড়, খেলার ব্যাট, চোখ পিট পিট করা
Noun(1) nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate(2) (baseball(3) a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash(4) the club used in playing cricket(5) a club used for hitting a ball in various games
Verb(1) strike with, or as if with a baseball bat(2) wink briefly(3) have a turn at bat(4) use a bat(5) beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
(1) He generates the best bat speed in the game and hits balls harder than any other batter.(2) You hit for average, you hit for power, you had the quickest bat in the game.(3) He tried to play again in September but couldn't swing a bat or catch a ball.(4) Although his 2001 numbers were way down from his monstrous 2000 season, he is by far the best bat on the team.(5) An inflatable sphere the crowd can bat around for fun.(6) I can almost feel the adrenaline rising inside of me as I held a dodge ball or a baseball bat in my hand.(7) Also, whenever we'd crack ice cubes, we'd toss one on the linoleum floor and he'd bat it around and he'd play hockey with it.(8) The 28-year-old is a graduate of the Australian Cricket Academy, plays for Queensland and is a right hand bat , right arm medium pace bowler.(9) In test cricket, where there are no limits on how long a player may bat , double centuries are considered a major achievement, but they are not all that uncommon.(10) When Hands was introduced to the attack, the home side were under pressure with fielders surrounding the bat .(11) In spring play Joyner showed good bat control and played solid defense.(12) some deranged old bat(13) He was as solid as his father and as stolid as his uncle Sadiq: an opening bat who could bowl a useful off-break.(14) He is a right-hand bat and right medium fast bowler.(15) Now you can imagine what I thought when I saw an opening bat by the name of Williamson scoring runs.(16) The opening bat , who topped the First Division runs chart with 1,133, is having problems with his hip.
(1) baseball bat :: বেসবল ব্যাট
(2) the bat :: বাদুড়
(3) cricket bat :: ক্রিকেট ব্যাট
(4) right off the bat :: ঠিক ব্যাট হতে
(5) vampire bat :: রক্তচোষা বাদুড়
(6) as blind as a bat :: একটি বাদুড় যত অন্ধ
(7) fruit bat :: ফলের ব্যাট
(8) bat mitzvah :: বার মিত্জ্ভাহ
(9) blind as a bat :: একটি বাদুড় যেমন অন্ধ
1. at-bat ::
2. squash racket ::
3. chiropteran ::
4. cricket bat ::
5. flutter ::
6. thrash ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with no one but this old BAT
for company, I'd go mad.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
And also regarding the BAT
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
My spare glasses are in my bedroom,
on my dresser, next to my BAT signal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
But what if Man-Man dressed as a BAT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
...right off the BAT, 50 percent of men on
Earth are more attractive than you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: bat
Meaning and definitions of bat, translation in Bangla
language for bat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bat in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bat'
What bat means in Bangla, bat meaning
in Bangla, bat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bat in Bangla language.