Noun(1) a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn(2) a hypothesis that is taken for granted(3) the act of taking possession of or power over something(4) celebration in the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary's being taken up into heaven when her earthly life ended; corresponds to the Dormition in the Eastern Orthodox Church(5) (Christianity(6) audacious (even arrogant(7) the act of assuming or taking for granted
(1) There are a number of references in the speeches in this case to voluntary assumption of responsibility.(2) The assumption is, presumably, that advertising will be used to sell these cars.(3) And everything that happened in our part of the world reinforced this assumption .(4) The judiciary was badly split by the military's May 29 assumption of executive power.(5) Yet another unstated assumption is that the only way to prevent aircraft crashing into populated areas is by regulation.(6) Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power.(7) Surrender is not the same as shirking one's responsibilities or assumption of passivity.(8) Others welcomed Hitler's assumption of power, seeing in it a chance to advance their own careers.(9) Upon Yushchenko's assumption of the presidency he immediately arranged to visit Moscow.(10) Working on this assumption , we continued our fieldwork along the outskirts of Starosel.(11) we're working on the assumption that the time of death was after midnight(12) The assumption of direct power by the crown was not wholly welcomed by settlers.(13) This policy is based on the extremely short-sighted assumption that a terrorist needs to push buttons to make a bomb explode.(14) There is a frequent and incorrect assumption that ecological buildings have to be far more expensive.(15) the assumption of an active role in regional settlements(16) We are deeply concerned by the King's assumption of power on 1 March, which will increase the risk of instability in the country and undermine the institutions of democracy and constitutional monarchy.
(1) the assumption :: ধৃষ্টতা
(2) feast of the assumption :: ধৃষ্টতা ঈদ
(3) on the assumption that :: ধৃষ্টতা উপর
(4) on the assumption of :: এর ধৃষ্টতা উপর
1. supposition ::
2. seizure ::
3. acceptance ::
6. laying claim ::
1. humility ::
2. modesty ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honestly, we've been operating
under the ASSUMPTION that he has no deal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You can't make the ASSUMPTION
that I'll like the hamburgers here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Well, if we accept your premise and also
accept the highly improbable ASSUMPTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
All right, my plan
is predicated on the ASSUMPTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
You're making an ASSUMPTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Bangla Dictionary: assumption
Meaning and definitions of assumption, translation in Bangla
language for assumption with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of assumption in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'assumption'
What assumption means in Bangla, assumption meaning
in Bangla, assumption
definition, examples and pronunciation
of assumption in Bangla language.