হনু, কশ, হন্বস্থি, সঙ্কীর্ণ প্রবেশপথ, বাচালতা, বিজ্ঞ বক্তৃতা, চোয়াল, চোয়ালের হাড়বেশি কথা বলা, বকাচোয়াল, চোয়ালের ন্যায় বস্তু
Noun(1) the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth(2) the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth(3) holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
Verb(1) talk socially without exchanging too much information(2) talk incessantly and tiresomely(3) chew (food(4) censure severely or angrily
(1) She looked at me straight in the eye, before clutching my jaw and opening my mouth with her index-finger.(2) Six of these measurements capture cranial shape, and eight capture dental adaptations of both the upper and the lower jaw .(3) committee work is just endless jaw(4) He almost died, and had to crawl his way to help despite broken bones and a shattered jaw .(5) The muscles joining the hyoid bone to the jaw should be relaxed so that the larynx is pulled forward and upwards.(6) She had to have reconstructive surgery at the weekend to repair a broken jaw and damage to her eye sockets.(7) By the end, they're just something to jaw about by the campfire.(8) The jaw is undershot, which means the lower jaw is longer than the upper jaw .(9) It was feared that he may have brain damage and his injuries included broken ribs, a broken jaw , a punctured lung and shattered nerves in his right arm and right leg.(10) we ought to have a jaw(11) He suffered burns to his hands and a broken jaw , and lost ├ö├ç├┐a considerable amount of blood├ö├ç├û.(12) Mr Napier said the man suffered a broken nose, a broken jaw and a suspected fractured skull.(13) Ruminants also lack incisors in the upper jaw, and most lack canines in the upper jaw as well.(14) Not only was Ali beaten by Norton in their first fight, but he also suffered a broken jaw in the fight.(15) The dental arch of the lower jaw is in a state of mesial occlusion with that of the upper jaw .(16) She suffered a broken jaw , cheekbone, forearm and pelvis.
(1) lower jaw :: নিচের চোয়াল
(2) upper jaw :: উপরের চোয়াল
(3) jaw crusher :: চোয়াল পেষণকারী
(4) open jaw :: খোলা চোয়াল
(5) glass jaw :: কাচ চোয়াল
(6) jaw-dropping :: চোয়ালের বাতিল
(7) jaw vice :: চোয়াল ভাইস
1. jawbone ::
2. mouth ::
3. rattle on ::
উপর খনখন শব্দ
4. shoot the breeze ::
5. lambaste ::
6. chew ::
jaw, jawed, jawing, jaws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He said it wouldn't be right if he broke
a man's JAW on our wedding night.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Hey, the JAW wants what it wants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Sometimes I just watch your JAW
go up and down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
How's your mother's JAW?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
How's your JAW?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: jaw
Meaning and definitions of jaw, translation in Bangla
language for jaw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jaw in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'jaw'
What jaw means in Bangla, jaw meaning
in Bangla, jaw
definition, examples and pronunciation
of jaw in Bangla language.