মেজাজ, মেজাজের বৈশিষ্ট্য, মানসিক অবস্থা, বিভিন্ন গুণাবলীর সমতা, পাইন, পান, ধাতুর পান, ক্রোধধৈর্য, উত্তেজনা-সত্ত্বেও মানসিক প্রশান্তিযথাপরিমাণে মিশ্রিত করা, পরিমিত করা, পরিমিত হত্তয়া, শান্ত করা, শান্ত হত্তয়া, পান দেত্তয়া, পান লত্তয়া, পান হত্তয়া, সুরে বাঁধা, সুর হত্তয়া, কোমল করা, কোমল হত্তয়া
- মেজাজবদমেজাজিপানদানশক্তিশালী চরিত্র
Noun(1) a sudden outburst of anger(2) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(3) a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger(4) the elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
Verb(1) bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling(2) harden by reheating and cooling in oil(3) adjust the pitch (of pianos(4) make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else(5) change by restraining or moderating
(1) Don't be put off by the first track where someone in a bad temper attacks a keyboard for a minute and a half.(2) the blade rapidly heats up and the metal loses its temper(3) he rushed out in a very bad temper(4) Who knows what I might do tomorrow in a fit of temper or in a fit of rage.(5) Mark frowned; he didn't expect the word to get around that quickly, but then, he never counted on Mary-Ellen in a temper .(6) He tends to karate kick the office partition when he's in a temper .(7) So he decided to cancel the dish, and slunk off to his dormitory down the road in a bad temper .(8) The fÔö£ÔòØhrer pushed the girl violently to the ground in a temper .(9) Damon, on the other hand, saw that I was in a temper , and got as far away from me as he could.(10) He had to overcome a violent temper and a tendency to excessive self-criticism.(11) I expect that over the years, she has sought to accommodate her daughter's wishes rather than confront her whenever she has been in a temper .(12) I only said it in a fit of temper(13) To her surprise, he didn't throw her out in a fit of temper .(14) I said and got up, stalking off to my room in a frightful temper .(15) I know my temper gets the better of me at times(16) He idly wondered which one of them was in the bad temper .
(1) bad temper :: খারাপ মেজাজ
(2) lose one's temper :: ক্রুদ্ধ হত্তয়া
(3) short temper :: কোপনতা
(4) temper tantrum :: বদমেজাজীভাব
(5) quick temper :: বদমেজাজি
(6) hot temper :: উষ্ণস্বভাব
(7) lose temper :: হারান মেজাজ
(8) good temper :: ভাল মেজাজ
(9) ill temper :: অসুস্থ মেজাজ
(10) be in a good temper :: একটি ভাল মেজাজ হতে
1. fit of rage ::
2. anger ::
3. composure ::
6. mood ::
7. irritation ::
8. harden ::
9. moderate ::
10. season ::
11. normalize ::
temper, tempered, tempering, tempers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- He gets his TEMPER from his daddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
And you have been known
to lose your TEMPER from time to time.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I'm not proud of it, Amy,
but I have a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Maybe you wouldn'’t be great.
You kind of got a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: temper
Meaning and definitions of temper, translation in Bengali language for temper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temper in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temper"
What temper means in Bengali, temper meaning in Bengali, temper definition, examples and pronunciation of temper in Bengali language.