রুক্ষ, অভব্য, দুরন্ত, উঁচুনিচুঅমসৃণ, প্রচণ্ড, অসমতল, অমার্জিত, অভদ্র, কর্কশ, বন্ধুর, অবিশদীকৃত, খস্খসে, খর্খরে, রুঢ়, খর, উগ্র, হৈচৈপূর্ণ, রূক্ষ, লোমশ, কেঠো, চোয়াড়, মোটা, মোটামুটি, মোটমুটি, কঠোরস্থূলত, রূক্ষভাবে, রুঢ়ভাবে, মোটামুটিভাবেগুঁড়া, গুণ্ডা, অসমতা, এবড়ো-খেবড়ো জমি, চোয়াড়অসমতল করা, বন্ধুর করা
Noun(1) the part of a golf course bordering the fairway where the grass is not cut short
Verb(1) prepare in preliminary or sketchy form
Adjective(1) having or caused by an irregular surface(2) (of persons or behavior(3) not quite exact or correct(4) full of hardship or trials(5) violently agitated and turbulent(6) unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound(7) ready and able to resort to force or violence(8) of the margin of a leaf shape; having the edge cut or fringed or scalloped(9) causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements(10) not shaped by cutting or trimming(11) not carefully or expertly made(12) not perfected(13) unpleasantly stern(14) unkind or cruel or uncivil
Adverb(1) with roughness or violence (`rough' is an informal variant for `roughly'(2) with rough motion as over a rough surface
(1) From a rough start, he has proven adroit at managing these public moments.(2) She wrapped her rough fingers round the soft material of the bag and bought it back to her original sitting place.(3) The animation is rough and basic, crafted well but never flashy or spectacular.(4) Admittedly they got off to a rough start, but she was a very casual person.(5) That day, the trek trough the rough terrain had already broken two of the wheels, and had to use two of their spares.(6) I do not think the man will come today; the seas are rough , and the horizon shows more storms to come.(7) How strong those gales turn out to be will determine whether the economy faces clear sailing or rough seas.(8) Her fingers curl against his hand, tiny sharp nails pressing his rough skin.(9) The trouble is that they are not rough or ├ö├ç├┐warehousey├ö├ç├û enough.(10) I was pushing him slowly over the edge that went off into a rough sea of destruction.(11) After a short pause, he heard the door open, followed by his uncle's rough voice before the latter finally appeared in his line of vision.(12) When I am drawing, I use pencils for rough drafts and pens for final copies since it makes my drawings look more professional.(13) After days of walking through rough terrain, my body is toned and supple.(14) He was harsh and demanding, rough and wild and erotic.(15) A group of rough looking men sat around a fire, drinking and laughing heartily.(16) She stayed up in the tree until a rough voice called out.
(1) rough draft :: মোটামুটি খসড়া
(2) rough sea :: রুক্ষ সমুদ্র
(3) rough up :: রুক্ষ আপ
(4) rough estimate :: মোটামুটি অনুমান
(5) rough copy :: রুক্ষ কপি
(6) rough it :: রুক্ষ এটা
(7) rough cut :: অসমতল কর্তন
(8) rough time :: রুক্ষ সময়
(9) rough-and-tumble :: রুক্ষ এবং লাফাতে
(10) rough diamond :: আকাটা হীরা
1. uneven ::
2. coarse ::
3. dry ::
4. gruff ::
5. sharp ::
6. violent ::
7. careless ::
8. boorish ::
9. turbulent ::
10. difficult ::
12. preliminary ::
13. approximate ::
14. plain ::
15. boisterous ::
16. bumpy ::
17. harsh ::
18. rocky ::
19. unsmooth ::
20. uncut ::
21. pugnacious ::
23. crude ::
25. sketch ::
26. roughen ::
27. rough in ::
28. roughly ::
1. bald ::
2. shorn ::
3. smooth ::
rough, roughed, rougher, roughest, roughing, roughly, roughness, roughs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sorry, buddy, that's ROUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Hm. Any ROUGH timetable
on this thing, as to when
she's coming home?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Having a ROUGH time of it?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
It's pretty ROUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: rough
Meaning and definitions of rough, translation in Bangla
language for rough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rough in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rough'
What rough means in Bangla, rough meaning
in Bangla, rough
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rough in Bangla language.