অকর্মা, ঝাঁকানি, ঠেলা, ধাক্কা, কম্পন, অলস ব্যক্তি, শ্রমবিমুখ, নিষ্কর্মাহাতড়ান, উসকাইয়া দেত্তয়া, অনধিকার হস্তক্ষেপ করা, আল্সেমি করা, খোঁচান, খোঁজাথলি
- অকর্মাঅকর্মাঅকর্মাদামের আইসক্রীমখোঁচা
Noun(1) tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous(2) someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind(3) a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases(4) a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow(5) (boxing
Verb(1) poke or thrust abruptly(2) search or inquire in a meddlesome way(3) stir by poking(4) hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument(5) make a hole by poking
(1) Her mom gave her a poke and gestured to the table.(2) They're posh girls who talk like lads down the boozer about boobs and bums and can't resist giving them a poke and a prod in a giggly, sapphic way - all very private school changing rooms.(3) With plenty of poke , fluid handling and more interior space than an airport terminal, the Mondeo swallows my two sprogs and all their concomitant mess with ease.(4) It was a real ├ö├ç├┐crikey├ö├ç├û moment, and I wanted wrestle it, or at least poke it with a stick, but nobody had a camera so there was no point.(5) his mother comes into his room sometimes and has a poke round(6) The main purpose of my wee trip was to see my Uncle John and give him a poke and prod prior to his heart surgery.(7) There is bags of power from way down the rev range and loads of poke in the middle where it is needed for safe overtaking.(8) Her finger moved down my belly ending with a poke as she slowly pulled away backwards, turned and left me in my waking dream.(9) That is followed by the curious urge to poke it with a stick.(10) Don't poke me or prod me when you are talking to me.(11) Matt was silent as he continued to poke at the fire, every so often looking up from the flames to gaze at the lake's distant shore.(12) Well, the petrol version will get you from to 60 in about two hours, so if you want any poke at all, and surely that's the reason why you're buying a BMW, you have to go for the diesel.(13) Breakaway is sharper on the exit of a bend but that has as much to with extra poke and grippier tyres as it does with the suspension.(14) The use of the pejorative ├ö├ç├┐insidious├ö├ç├û is a little unnecessary, but I'm not one who should poke people with sticks for using flowery language.(15) he fished out a poke of crisps from under the counter(16) Delia felt a poke and immediately turned to her father, who was holding a piece of toast out for her.
(1) to poke :: খোঁচাতে
(2) poke fun :: মজা অকর্মা
(3) poke around :: খোঁচাখুঁচি করা
(4) poke out :: আউট অকর্মা
(5) poke fun at :: কাউকে নিয়ে মজা করা
(6) a pig in a poke :: একটি অকর্মা একটি শূকর
(7) pig in a poke :: না দেখিয়া কোন দ্রব্য
(8) poke through :: মাধ্যমে অকর্মা
(9) buy a pig in a poke :: একটি অকর্মা একটি শূকর কিনতে
(10) poke about :: সম্পর্কে অকর্মা
1. prod ::
2. thrust ::
3. paper bag ::
4. clout ::
5. drone ::
6. scoke ::
7. prod ::
8. stick out ::
9. stab ::
10. pound ::
11. horn in ::
poke, poked, pokes, pokey, pokeys, poking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I really don't like how your wings
POKE me when we sleep...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Really? You're dating Penny, and
you're gonna POKE at something
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
It was already targeted
to POKE around a nuclear reactor in Siberia.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
but it can POKE him full of holes
if you're quick enough.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: poke
Meaning and definitions of poke, translation in Bengali language for poke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poke in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poke"
What poke means in Bengali, poke meaning in Bengali, poke definition, examples and pronunciation of poke in Bengali language.