বুদ্ধিমত্তা, তথ্য, সংবাদ, জ্ঞান, খবর, চাতুরী, ধীশক্তি, মগজ, জ্ঞানপবন, ধারণাশক্তি, ধারণা, চাতুরতা, চতুরতা, চাতুর্য, চাতুরি, মানসিক ক্ষমতা, ঘিলু, গ্রাহ, জ্ঞানগম্য, আক্কেল, অকুফ, ধী, মতি, চালাকি, বোধশক্তি
Noun(1) the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience(2) a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy(3) secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy(4) information about recent and important events(5) the operation of gathering information about an enemy
(1) Oriental blue and silver gray are the traditional colors of military intelligence units.(2) The fear of other people's intelligence and ability applied to the production of goods we consume is not only profoundly wrong but also extremely dangerous.(3) And the military collects intelligence from a great variety of platforms.(4) Others continued to regard it as a crucial Ôö£┬«lite and the means by which to defeat British intelligence and secure arms contacts.(5) He is a former British soldier who was ordered by military intelligence chiefs to infiltrate the IRA.(6) I'm absolutely convinced Sutton's ability, intelligence and experience mean he offers the England squad something they have not got.(7) We have 15 agencies now that are charged with gathering intelligence about our potential enemies.(8) They were to get behind enemy lines and act as scouts and gather intelligence to feed back to British military headquarters.(9) This doesn't mean men can't do it, it just proves that kneading calls for no special skills, intelligence or ability.(10) an eminent man of great intelligence(11) Most of the abused prisoners had no military intelligence value, Special Agent Worth said.(12) Ortega folded his arms, taking comfort in the fact that this brutal method of gathering intelligence was for the better of South America, and the world.(13) The problem centred around intelligence from a police informant suggesting people other than Coghlan could have committed the murder.(14) Given that the very gathering of such intelligence is at the heart of the dispute, how could such information be rendered politically neutral?(15) The authors will all be invited to write for the series because they don't underestimate readers' intelligence nor overestimate their knowledge.(16) And, we don't need Washington to tell us whether Khan was a double agent for Pakistani intelligence .
(1) artificial intelligence :: কৃত্রিম বুদ্ধিমত্তা
(2) business intelligence :: ব্যবসায়িক বুদ্ধি
(3) intelligence quotient :: বুদ্ধিমত্তা ভাগফল
(4) emotional intelligence :: মানসিক বুদ্ধি
(5) market intelligence :: বাজার বুদ্ধিমত্তা
(6) intelligence test :: বুদ্ধিমত্তা পরীক্ষা
(7) marketing intelligence :: মার্কেটিং বুদ্ধিমত্তা
(8) intelligence agency :: গোয়েন্দা সংস্থা
(9) intelligence service :: বুদ্ধিমত্তা সেবা
(10) intelligence officer :: গোয়েন্দা কর্মকর্তা
1. intellectual capacity ::
2. information ::
3. information gathering ::
4. intelligence activity ::
6. intelligence agency ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're moving pieces
that will force the INTELLIGENCE agency
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I want the Intelligence Service
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
You want me to use my INTELLIGENCE
in a tawdry competition?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
ruthless attention to hygiene...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: intelligence
Meaning and definitions of intelligence, translation in Bangla
language for intelligence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intelligence in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'intelligence'
What intelligence means in Bangla, intelligence meaning
in Bangla, intelligence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of intelligence in Bangla language.