হাতি, হস্তী, পিল, গজ, দ্বিপ, নাগ, মাতঙ্গ, করেণু, দন্তাবল, দ্বিরদ, বারণ
Noun(1) five-toed pachyderm(2) the symbol of the Republican Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
(1) Further, if we recall the great size of a typical elephant , the figure of Coryate is out of scale, much too large.(2) Tigers, elephants and a few others animals still roam there and along the borders.(3) Chonburi Province has become a popular habitat for local and traveling elephants .(4) We forbid the sale of goods made from endangered species such as elephants and rhino.(5) He referred to past incidents involving elephants that have created bad publicity.(6) The elephantoid fossil record, combined with data on palaeoclimate and sea level, indicates when the large mammals may have crossed one of several land bridges out of Africa, into Asia, and back again, reports Kalb.(7) Living with elephants and giraffes, and seeing lions hunt and kill, was fantastic.(8) The zoo is really cool and we saw all the favourites the best of which were lemurs, elephants and the zebras of course.(9) Towards the end of the Miocene, modern cats and the first elephants arrived on the scene.(10) You used to get lions and tigers and seals with ball skills and elephants giving slow rides to juggling monkeys.(11) The good news is that mice can scare elephants , and that happens from time to time.(12) The sale of new ivory was banned in 1989 to curb the slaughter of elephants in Africa.(13) They will visit Nairobi Nursery, where the smallest orphaned elephants and rhinos are kept.(14) We will be travelling part of the way on elephants which is exciting.(15) What about tigers, elephants and ducks listening to a chorus of frogs singing happily?(16) A 19-year-old man who had been weighed down by an enormous elephantoid tumor had become so overcome with grief that he tried on more than one occasion to commit suicide by swallowing arsenic.
(1) elephant seal :: হাতি সীল
(2) white elephant :: শ্বেত হস্তি
(3) baby elephant :: বাচ্চা হাতি
(4) sea elephant :: সমুদ্র হাতি
(5) elephant bull :: হাতি ষাঁড়
(6) pink elephant :: গোলাপী হাতি
(7) elephant tusk :: হাতি দন্ত
(8) elephant in the room :: রুমে হাতি
1. elephant ::
2. jumbo ::
3. pill ::
4. bishop ::
5. yard ::
6. gauze ::
7. protuberance ::
8. swelling ::
9. serpent ::
10. snake ::
11. viper ::
12. prohibition ::
13. ban ::
14. embargo ::
1. diminutive ::
2. dwarf ::
3. midget ::
4. mite ::
5. runt ::
6. shrimp ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
If I had an ELEPHANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
It was kind of the ELEPHANT
in the room, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
And the answer was ELEPHANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: elephant
Meaning and definitions of elephant, translation in Bengali language for elephant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of elephant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "elephant"
What elephant means in Bengali, elephant meaning in Bengali, elephant definition, examples and pronunciation of elephant in Bengali language.