Noun(1) concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement(2) a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar(3) something that hardens to act as adhesive material(4) any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth(5) a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
Verb(1) make fast as if with cement(2) cover or coat with cement(3) bind or join with or as if with cement
(1) Cementitious grout of two parts sand to one part cement can be injected below the curled slab edges.(2) What held this strange alliance of East Belfast back street preacher and born again estate agent together was the cement of sectarianism.(3) the two firms are expected to cement an agreement soon(4) ├ö├ç├┐Hey Adam thanks for letting me use your spiking glue and spiking cement today,├ö├ç├û Ian said.(5) trust is the cement that holds organizations together(6) As we will see in the next chapter, these emotions may be the cement that binds human society together.(7) Geopetal infillings in the internal cavity of the shells were observed and represented by poorly lithified micritic and aragonitic cement .(8) Yesterday we went to Jewsons and ordered some fence panels, posts, sand, gravel, cement etc.(9) If I were you, I would glue the base tape back on with Barge cement .(10) Deformation bands and early calcite cement develop upon wall-rock contraction after fluidization ceased and fluid pressures dropped.(11) dental cement(12) I placed the front panel of California face down on the floor and used Dap Weldwood contact cement to glue side-pieces along the edges.(13) The tight grain packing and typical absence of cement in the ejecta show that porosity loss has gone to completion and hence the volume reduction will be equivalent to or exceed the initial porosity.(14) Substituting adobe clay for cement is one option for a more sustainable approach.(15) No more than six gallons of water per bag of cement should be used.(16) All electrodes were soldered to a miniature socket, which was attached to the skull with dental cement .
(1) rubber cement :: রাবার সিমেন্ট
(2) cement mixer :: সিমেন্ট মিশুক
(3) cement plant :: সিমেন্ট উদ্ভিদ
(4) cement plaster :: সিমেন্ট প্লাস্টার
(5) cement mortar :: সিমেন্ট হামানদিস্তা
(6) cement board :: সিমেন্ট বোর্ড
(7) white cement :: সাদা সিমেন্ট
(8) asbestos cement :: অ্যাসবেসটস সিমেন্ট
1. mortar ::
2. grout ::
3. concrete ::
4. adhesive ::
5. glue ::
6. fixative ::
7. gum ::
8. paste ::
9. superglue ::
10. mucilage ::
11. stick ::
12. bond ::
13. fasten ::
14. fix ::
15. affix ::
16. attach ::
17. secure ::
18. bind ::
19. glue ::
20. gum ::
21. paste ::
cement, cemented, cementer, cementers, cementing, cements
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I need to achieve to CEMENT
our newfound friendship?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
And if the fence posts are stuck deep,
really deep with the CEMENT,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: cement
Meaning and definitions of cement, translation in Bangla
language for cement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cement in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cement'
What cement means in Bangla, cement meaning
in Bangla, cement
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cement in Bangla language.