মরুভূমি, মরু, প্রান্তর, জনশূন্য অঁচল, গুণপরিত্যক্ত, জনশূন্য, পতিত, অকর্ষিত, লোকবসতিহীনপরিত্যাগ করা, পলাইয়া যাত্তয়া, ঠেলাত্যাগ করা, বিনা অনুমতিতে কাজ ছেড়ে পালানো, সাহস, বুদ্ধি ইত্যাদি লোপ পাওয়া, শাস্তি বা পুরস্কার পাওয়ার যোগ্যতা, জনবসতিহীন
Noun(1) arid land with little or no vegetation(2) (usually plural
Verb(1) leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch(2) desert (a cause, a country or an army(3) leave behind
(1) Don't count on this to be the case because Lady Luck will desert you in a flash.(2) The city had almost become overrun by the desert , the sand sweeping in to cover the streets and all items left out.(3) Though if you wanted to elope to a desert island, I'd understand.(4) Most of this area is desert or desertified sand suitable only for grazing.(5) He believes that the model, which was designed in the 1960s, will perform better than a Landrover in desert conditions.(6) The helicopter slowly landed in the soft sand of a desert in the middle of nowhere, Nevada.(7) The boy ran across the desert , the sand flying up from his heels.(8) We remain determined to guide the two of them through the cultural desert that is modern childhood but since they grew out of Postman Pat all the entertainment aimed at them seems so empty of real value.(9) The tree grows very slowly and thrives in desert conditions.(10) The Istanbul of the 1970s was considered to be something of a cultural desert - certainly in terms of classical music.(11) After that, the troops began to desert en masse.(12) While having it fixed, she saw a small, empty, desolate theater, which was attached to an abandoned desert inn.(13) Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to an inhabited town hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them.(14) This drastically minimized the harsh desert conditions and the reliability of the equipment increased.(15) However, skill wins out in the long run because luck will desert you one day.(16) Was such a party bound to desert its essential core of supporters, they working class, in its attempt to secure the votes and support of others?
(1) desert island :: পরিত্যক্ত দ্বীপে
(2) to desert :: মরুভুমিতে
(3) desert ship :: মরুভূমি জাহাজ
(4) ship of the desert :: মরুভূমির জাহাজ
(5) desert spoon :: মরুভূমি চামচ
(6) desert life :: মরুভূমি জীবন
1. arid ::
2. uninhabited ::
3. wasteland ::
4. abandon ::
5. renounce ::
6. abscond ::
আত্মগোপন করিয়া থাকা
7. defect ::
desert, deserted, deserter, deserters, deserting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Only that the DESERT around their walls
is called the Garden of Bones.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
It's a DESERT.
Isn't it gonna be hot?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
the Gobi Desert was forced
by hunger to eat his own horse
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
...by building an exact replica of Jerusalem
in the middle of the Mexican DESERT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I've seen space probes that crashed into the
DESERT that were in better shape than this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: desert
Meaning and definitions of desert, translation in Bangla
language for desert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desert in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'desert'
What desert means in Bangla, desert meaning
in Bangla, desert
definition, examples and pronunciation
of desert in Bangla language.