সংস্কৃতি, কৃষ্টি, শিক্ষা, চর্চা, অনুশীলন, উন্নতি, শিক্ষাদীক্ষা, মার্জিত রুচি, কর্ষণপরিশীলন, সভ্যতা
Noun(1) a particular society at a particular time and place(2) the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group(3) all the knowledge and values shared by a society(4) (biology, such as gelatin or agar(5) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(6) the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization(7) the raising of plants or animals
Verb(1) grow in a special preparation
(1) Television was the perfect mainline to pump the West's veins full of the consumer culture drug.(2) Journalism's culture of professionalization has stayed the news industry's own hand.(3) We have all the laws and ordinances but these are pre-empted by culture and social values.(4) he didn't understand American culture(5) political culture(6) He repeatedly celebrated the revival of the Hebrew culture and the cultural achievements of the Jews.(7) People involved in a drug culture tend to gravitate toward others who are doing the same thing.(8) Our customs, culture , and societal structure demands the presence of the father.(9) A flexible tube connected the bottoms of the two chambers during plant culture , but the tube was blocked during treatments.(10) they did an experiment on cells in culture(11) It is important to buy from a grower who gives you good culture directions for the plant you buy.(12) He remains an aesthete, but his appreciation of culture is now spiritually empty.(13) A feature shared by senescent cells in culture and in vivo is shortening of the telomeres.(14) Like others, she is also against the misogyny in so much of our popular and intellectual culture .(15) During plant culture , young roots were harvested at the end of the light period on 4-week-old plants.(16) Music, and popular culture as we knew it, would never be the same again.
(1) culture shock :: সাংস্কৃতিক আঘাত
(2) corporate culture :: সমিতিবদ্ধ সংস্কৃতি
(3) pop culture :: পপ সংস্কৃতি
(4) popular culture :: জনপ্রিয় সংস্কৃতি
(5) culture medium :: সংস্কৃতি মাঝারি
(6) youth culture :: যুব সংস্কৃতি
(7) tissue culture :: টিসু কোষ
(8) culture vulture :: সংস্কৃতি শকুনি
(9) physical culture :: শারীরিক সংস্কৃতি
(10) blood culture :: রক্ত সংস্কৃতি
1. the arts ::
3. civilization ::
4. cultivation ::
5. acculturation ::
6. refinement ::
1. barbarism ::
culture, cultured, cultures, culturing, subculture, subcultures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every CULTURE has its own
rituals and traditions
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I'm learning to be
a man in a CULTURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
In my CULTURE, it's expected
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
...with a CULTURE based loosely
on Earth's Athens and Sparta?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
In that CULTURE,
the last morsel is called
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: culture
Meaning and definitions of culture, translation in Bengali language for culture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of culture in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "culture"
What culture means in Bengali, culture meaning in Bengali, culture definition, examples and pronunciation of culture in Bengali language.