লম্বা, উঁচু, দীর্ঘ, মহৎ, বড় বড়, উঁচা, প্রাংশু, উন্নতকায়, উন্নতদেহ, ঊর্ধ্বকায়, মস্ত, তাগড়াই, লক্ষণীয়, অসাধারণ, অতিরঁজিত, সগর্বউচ্চ, সাহসী, ঢেঙ্গা
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: খুব লম্বা
(2) tall and thin :: লম্বা এবং চিকন
(3) tall tale :: লম্বা কাহিনী
(4) tall man :: লম্বা মানুষ
(5) tall building :: লম্বা দালান
(6) fairly tall :: মোটামুটি লম্বা
(7) tall and slim :: লম্বা এবং পাতলা
(8) too tall :: খুবই লম্বা
(9) not tall :: লম্বা না
(10) tall order :: মুশকিল সমস্যা
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
works at the Wal-Mart.
Tall, TALL girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
On horseback you will be
as TALL as any of them.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Almost as TALL as you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Or you're just
a TALL, annoying frog.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Ooh, TALL! Finally some details
about this mystery man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Bangla
language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tall'
What tall means in Bangla, tall meaning
in Bangla, tall
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tall in Bangla language.