Noun(1) an exchange of ideas via conversation(2) discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'(3) the act of giving a talk to an audience(4) a speech that is open to the public(5) idle gossip or rumor
Verb(1) exchange thoughts; talk with(2) express in speech(3) use language(4) reveal information(5) divulge confidential information or secrets(6) deliver a lecture or talk
(1) I can't talk at the moment(2) women's talk(3) Discourse is defined as talk and texts which are studied as social practice.(4) we need to talk, Maggie(5) He was having a serious talk with his mother as soon as all this was over.(6) When I get home I speak to my wife and we don't talk about football.(7) The new editor has instead upped news content and there is talk of launching a News Review section.(8) he can talk as well as you or I can(9) It could have become a little new-age preachy, with talk of enzymes and vitamins enhancing your well-being.(10) there's talk that ...(11) There has been a lot of talk regarding low fan attendance at the convention.(12) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.(13) we need more than just talk(14) he's all talk(15) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.(16) In movies like this, a picture is worth a thousand words, and less talk would have been welcome.
(1) talk about :: সম্পর্কে কথা বলতে
(2) to talk :: বলা
(3) talk show :: আলোচনা অনুষ্ঠান
(4) talk to :: কথা বলা
(5) small talk :: স্বল্প কথা
(6) talk over :: আলাপ - আলোচনা করা
(7) talk back :: বিপক্ষে কথা বল
(8) talk dirty :: নোংরা কথা
(9) talk with :: সঙ্গে কথা বলতে
(10) talk into :: কোনো মাধ্যমে কথা বলা
1. chatter ::
অনর্থক কথা বলা
2. conversation ::
4. lecture ::
5. gossip ::
7. speech ::
8. public lecture ::
9. talk of the town ::
11. speak ::
12. utter ::
13. converse ::
14. mention ::
16. confess ::
17. gossip ::
18. lecture ::
19. spill ::
talk, talkative, talked, talker, talkers, talkies, talking, talks, talky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I wanna TALK about the fact
that Wolowitz shot me in the back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
l'm gonna need to TALK to you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
And he doesn't just TALK about
paying people back, he does it.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
- Hey. Do you wanna TALK?
- About what?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
You TALK about war as if you're an expert,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: talk
Meaning and definitions of talk, translation in Bangla
language for talk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of talk in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'talk'
What talk means in Bangla, talk meaning
in Bangla, talk
definition, examples and pronunciation
of talk in Bangla language.