পরিত্যাগ করা, বাধাবন্ধহীন উচ্ছ্বাসবর্জিত করা, ছাড়িয়া দেত্তয়া, পরিত্যাগ করিয়া যাত্তয়া, ক্ষান্তি দেত্তয়াবেপরোয়া লোক, হাল ছাড়িয়া-দেত্তয়া ভাব
- বর্জিত করাপরিত্যক্তপরিত্যাগ করাবিসর্জনপরিত্যাগ
Noun(1) the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry(2) a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
Verb(1) forsake, leave behind(2) give up with the intent of never claiming again(3) leave behind empty; move out of(4) stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims(5) leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch
(1) an attempt to persuade businesses not to abandon the area to inner-city deprivation(2) However, the company doesn't want to abandon the practice, and hopes new technology will improve the return on investment.(3) In addition, United's decision to abandon its workers' pension plan could reverberate throughout the industry.(4) I intend to abandon this city voluntarily after completing a certain experiment.(5) This time around, reckless abandon has given way to cautious and deliberate strokes.(6) Her Juliet is delicate and gentle, her suicide a mix of restrained classicism and abandon .(7) France were much quicker in setting up scoring chances but they squandered them with the reckless abandon of a gambler, certain the luck would hold all night.(8) The results could be quite elegant, but sometimes lacked the feeling of abandon and adventure present in the music's greatest improvised solos.(9) Have they made a strategic decision to abandon their nuclear ambitions?(10) Three days of fog finally forced PGA officials to abandon the tournament.(11) After months of madness in the house, they decided to abandon the place and move back to Philadelphia.(12) I could no longer walk the plank or shoot down enemy fighters with the same reckless abandon .(13) They had been forced to abandon the event ├ö├ç├┐due to circumstances beyond our control├ö├ç├û.(14) Consistency and cost issues were key in Whitworth College's decision to abandon outsourcing.(15) We can't go wild and start attacking with total abandon .(16) I am saying that we need to proceed carefully, instead of moving forward with reckless abandon .
(1) to abandon :: পরিত্যাগ করা
(2) abandon all hope :: সব আশা পরিত্যাগ
(3) abandon ship :: জাহাজ পরিত্যাগ
(4) abandon oneself to :: নিজেকে সঁপে দেওয়া
(5) abandon hope :: আশা পরিত্যাগ
1. renounce ::
2. give up ::
ছেড়ে দিতে হবে
3. desert ::
4. vacate ::
5. relinquish ::
6. indulge in ::
7. empty ::
10. unconstraint ::
1. deny ::
abandon, abandoned, abandoning, abandonment, abandons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your mother's right. If you do this,
the Karstarks will ABANDON you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
A smart commander does not
ABANDON a defensive advantage.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I shouldn't ABANDON my girlfriend
on her birthday
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
That's quite a family to ABANDON.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...doorknob that told me I should ABANDON
my work with high-energy particles...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: abandon
Meaning and definitions of abandon, translation in Bengali language for abandon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of abandon in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "abandon"
What abandon means in Bengali, abandon meaning in Bengali, abandon definition, examples and pronunciation of abandon in Bengali language.