খেয়াল, উদ্দেশ্যহীন খেয়াল, অপ্রাসঙ্গিকতা, খেয়ালী খেলা, প্রসঙ্গ-লঙ্ঘন, খেয়ালী কৌতুকবুদ্ধিবিকার, মর্জি, খামখেয়াল
অনেকাংশেভবিষ্যদ্বাণী করা যায় না এমনঅপ্রাসঙ্গিকতা
Noun(1) an unexpected and inexplicable change in something (in a situation or a person's behavior, etc.
(1) In short, our elite athletes often live a life wrapped in cotton wool and protected from the vagaries of growing up.(2) Social Security was a safe harbor designed to protect people from the vagaries of the markets.(3) Thanks to the vagaries of interest rates, our mortgages can shoot up at will.(4) They withstood the vagaries of nature and remained mute witnesses to the changing times.(5) The problem is that security in old age depends increasingly on the vagaries of the stock market.(6) This can curb the vagaries in the market and rein in the prices of cement.(7) He knows only too well the vagaries of head-to-head golf over the short sprint that is 18-holes.(8) Due to the vagaries of our climate, you are just as likely to be huddled under three rugs and dreaming of an umbrella as a slow drizzle begins to fall.(9) Transport is too important to be left to the vagaries of the market.(10) On one occasion, he even phoned me to apologise, and sighed down the phone at the vagaries of his schedule.(11) It's a great thing to do for your income stream, because government programs are much more reliable than the vagaries of the market.(12) Doesn't that make you more vulnerable to the vagaries of government budgets?(13) We have always felt somewhat vulnerable to the vagaries of political change.(14) The front door would not shut properly, remaining stubbornly open to the world's vagaries .(15) As the wetlands falls away, pipelines are exposed to the vagaries of open water.(16) The match survived the vagaries of the weather, an overnight thaw giving a window to allow the game to take place.
(1) vacuum cleaner :: ভ্যাকুয়াম ক্লিনার
(2) vacuum pump :: ভ্যাকুয়াম পাম্প
(3) vacuum tube :: নির্বাত - নলবিশেষ
(4) vacuum flask :: বোতল
(5) vacuum cleaning :: ভ্যাকুয়াম পরিস্কার
(6) vacuum chamber :: ভ্যাকুয়াম চেম্বারের
(7) vacuum bottle :: ভ্যাকুয়াম বোতল
(8) vacuum filter :: ভ্যাকুয়াম ফিল্টার
(9) vacuum up :: আপ ভ্যাকুয়াম
Tags for the entry 'vagary'
What vagary means in Bangla, vagary meaning
in Bangla, vagary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of vagary in Bangla language.