ধাবন, পরিষ্করণ, প্রক্ষালন, উত্তাল তরঙ্গভঙ্গ, জলবৎ তরল মেশ্র, ধৌতকরণ, ধোয়ানাত্তয়ান, স্নান করান, ধাবন করা, ধাবিত করা, পরিষ্কার করা, পরিষ্কারক গুণসম্পন্ন করা, কাচা, ক্ষালন করা, ধাবিত হত্তয়া, পরিষ্কৃত হত্তয়া, জলে ভাসিয়া যাত্তয়া, ধোত্তয়া, ধোয়া, ধোয়ান, ধৌত করা, ধৌত হত্তয়া
Noun(1) a thin coat of water-base paint(2) the work of cleansing (usually with soap and water(3) the dry bed of an intermittent stream (as at the bottom of a canyon(4) the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway(5) the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller(6) a watercolor made by applying a series of monochrome washes one over the other(7) garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering(8) any enterprise in which losses and gains cancel out
Verb(1) clean with some chemical process(2) cleanse (one's body(3) cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water(4) move by or as if by water(5) be capable of being washed(6) admit to testing or proof(7) separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals(8) apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to(9) remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent(10) form by erosion(11) make moist(12) wash or flow against(13) to cleanse (itself or another animal
(1) Dust-laden vehicles got a new lease of life with a nice wash .(2) All in all, he could do with a bit of a wash and a brush-up.(3) In the interim, carers have been going in to see her and they would certainly have offered her a wash .(4) Many women made their own soap and took a pride in hanging out a white wash .(5) the walls were covered with a pale lemon wash(6) They were very dirty and needed a good wash , the blankets.(7) I stripped and hopped in, taking my shampoo, conditioner, body wash , toothbrush and paste and sponge with me.(8) Then, on a subsequent large wave, the fish wash back into the ocean.(9) With the weed-spraying business she had to cook and wash and iron and generally look after hordes of itinerant workmen, as well as her own sons and husband.(10) Switching off the TV at night instead of leaving it on standby, saving the weekly wash until you've got a full load, and only boiling as much water as you need, can all save money.(11) I know I'm gonna want somewhere to cook, wash , fall back on.(12) I am ├ö├ç├┐punished├ö├ç├û for not doing the wash by having only dirty clothes to wear.(13) The prisoners were also made to cook and wash for the militiamen, who are mostly from nomadic tribes and who travel by horse and camel.(14) I decided to use the opportunity to put on a wash .(15) Here they found three stills, two still heads and two worms, with five barrels of wash ready for distillation, and a quantity of yeast.(16) the sea began to wash along the decks
(1) to wash :: ধুতে
(2) wash the dishes :: থালাবাসনগুলো ধোও
(3) car wash :: গাড়ী ধোয়া
(4) wash away :: ধোয়াইয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়া
(5) machine wash :: মেশিন ধোয়ার
(6) wash off :: ধোয়াইয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়া
(7) wash down :: মুছে ফেল
(8) have a wash :: একটি ওয়াশের ব্যবস্থা আছে
1. clean ::
2. laundry ::
3. lotion ::
4. backwash ::
5. surge ::
6. paint ::
7. washing ::
8. race ::
9. washout ::
10. dry wash ::
11. wash drawing ::
12. clean oneself ::
13. clean ::
14. splash ::
15. sweep ::
16. land ::
17. surge through ::
18. be accepted ::
19. wash off ::
ধোয়াইয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়া
20. dampen ::
21. lave ::
22. launder ::
23. rinse ::
24. lap ::
1. pour ::
2. roll ::
3. stream ::
wash, washable, washables, washed, washes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You had a panic attack
when we went through the car WASH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Let me WASH it out
and help you sew it up at least.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
of a sponge
and WASH those beakers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Oh, and then I believe
she has to WASH her hair.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Did they allow you to WASH yourself?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: wash
Meaning and definitions of wash, translation in Bangla
language for wash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wash in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wash'
What wash means in Bangla, wash meaning
in Bangla, wash
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wash in Bangla language.