রসিদ, প্রমাণক, সাক্ষী, প্রমাণদাতা, প্রমাণ-পত্রপ্রামাণিক সাক্ষ্য, প্রামাণিক দলিল, প্রামাণিক
Noun(1) someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement(2) a document that serves as evidence of some expenditure(3) a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
(1) Similar to mobile phone top-up vouchers, the new voucher has a unique credit card number and a set credit limit.(2) The privatization process began in late 1992, after all citizens had become entitled to a voucher that could be exchanged for shares in the new private companies.(3) A massive voucher privatization program turned more than 60 million people into shareholders of Russian businesses.(4) Thus providing services after accepting a signed credit card voucher did not fall within the provision.(5) Parents are given a voucher or certificate by the government to pay for all or part of tuition if they decide to send their child to a private or parochial school.(6) gift voucher(7) If you book before November 30 you will receive a discount voucher off our next event.(8) Junior season-ticket holders must exchange their vouchers for a ticket.(9) The return leg was cancelled and 156 exhausted passengers given meal vouchers and offered accommodation in Rome.(10) Tangretti provided copies of his vouchers , receipts and backup documentation for last year, except for itemized lists of phone charges.(11) Along with cash, police said they were told the vault contained receipts and vouchers which detailed how funds should be received and disbursed.(12) Under the current system councillors found most pensioners were exchanging rail vouchers at the station for an Ôö¼├║18 rail card.(13) With unwanted gifts the shop is not required to offer you a refund, though many will offer an exchange, credit vouchers , or refund, as long as you have a receipt.(14) It was alleged that some politicians had been fraudulently claiming for accommodation and car hire using their parliamentary travel vouchers .(15) These vouchers entitle the bearer to CrossRail tickets (at a marginal rate).(16) The cutbacks cover the costs of new monthly $65 pensions and food vouchers for seniors, single mothers, and disabled people.
(1) payment voucher :: পরিশোধ রশীদ
(2) gift voucher :: উপহার কুপন
(3) receipt voucher :: প্রাপ্তি ভাউচার
(4) credit voucher :: ক্রেডিট ভাউচার
(5) cash voucher :: টাকা প্রাপ্তির রশিদ
1. coupon ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: voucher
Meaning and definitions of voucher, translation in Bangla
language for voucher with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of voucher in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'voucher'
What voucher means in Bangla, voucher meaning
in Bangla, voucher
definition, examples and pronunciation
of voucher in Bangla language.