গ্রাম, পল্লী, গাঁ, পল্লীগ্রাম, দেহাত, কসবা, গ্রামবাসিগণ, গ্রাম্য লোক
Noun(1) a community of people smaller than a town(2) a settlement smaller than a town(3) a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
(1) The charity is even planning a portable gym that can be packed in a van and taken to village halls in the area.(2) The building later became the village hall, then a youth hostel with community use in the winter.(3) the village hall(4) the Olympic village(5) The parish council has also voiced its unease at more houses in the village and wants the area for community use.(6) the village of Claxby(7) the whole village heard the story(8) Although I live in the city now, when I was small I lived in a village within the city.(9) a retirement village(10) People can vote at the village post office, in the village hall or post their ballot slip to the county council.(11) all the village could do was listen(12) The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.(13) The main town would be the central point of an area with the outriding hamlets and villages contributing to the town's collection.(14) The population was essentially rural with numerous small villages and towns housing less than 1000 people.(15) Deaths can be prevented by drivers slowing down for the sake of our kids, particularly in towns, villages and on rural roads.(16) The role of women differs greatly between middle-class urban areas and rural villages .
(1) small village :: ছোট্ট গ্রাম
(2) global village :: বৈশ্বিক গ্রাম
(3) in the village :: গ্রামে
(4) fishing village :: জেলে গ্রাম
(5) village idiot :: গ্রাম নির্বোধ
(6) little village :: ছোট্ট গ্রামে
(7) village life :: গ্রাম্য জীবন
(8) native village :: গ্রামের
(9) village head :: গ্রাম প্রধান
(10) home village :: বাড়ি গ্রামে
2. hamlet ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I remember when the players
came to my VILLAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Well, you know what they say,
it takes a VILLAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Saved your whole
sorry-ass VILLAGE this time.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
would stop at their VILLAGE or not.
Besides, the child was a real pest.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Ls there gold and silver
in the VILLAGE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: village
Meaning and definitions of village, translation in Bangla
language for village with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of village in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'village'
What village means in Bangla, village meaning
in Bangla, village
definition, examples and pronunciation
of village in Bangla language.