Noun(1) any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange(2) an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole(3) an organization regarded as part of a larger social group(4) a single undivided whole(5) a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else(6) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
(1) They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit .(2) That's because falling unit costs increase the profit margin on each good or service sold.(3) It is the professed goal of these international firms to obtain the lowest unit production costs on a worldwide basis.(4) This was designed to cut the high unit cost of producing milk during the four off season months when production is about one tenth of the peak summer volume.(5) the family unit(6) a unit of measurement(7) With unit costs down, companies don't have to squeeze pay as much as they have in past periods of weakness.(8) the gearbox and transmission unit(9) the traditional family unit(10) This means that the Government will need to know whether every one of those 8 million Australians is in a family unit , is part of a couple or is a single.(11) The lead children don't gel convincingly as a family unit and their performances, on the whole, are stilted.(12) He said the new head of homicide is one of the best qualified officers of color in the department to run the unit .(13) The antenna unit that contains the transmitter and receiver is connected to the display with a multi conductor cable.(14) I've just spent four days working at the anti-terrorist unit in Paddington Green police station, west London.(15) Children don't have specific rights in the Constitution as Article 41 protects the family unit based on marriage.(16) Relying too much on markets for either input supplies or sales outlets places the low unit cost of production that comes with economies of scale at risk.
(1) unit price :: একক দাম
(2) central processing unit :: সেন্ট্রাল প্রসেসিং ইউনিট
(3) unit of measure :: পরিমাপের একক
(4) business unit :: ব্যবসা ইউনিট
(5) per unit :: প্রতি একক
(6) unit cost :: ইউনিট খরচ
(7) intensive care unit :: ইনটেনসিভ কেয়ার ইউনিট
(8) control unit :: নিয়ন্ত্রণ ইউনিট
(9) unit of measurement :: পরিমাপের একক
(10) power unit :: ক্ষমতা ইউনিট
1. component ::
2. quantity ::
3. detachment ::
4. building block ::
5. whole ::
6. unit of measurement ::
7. social unit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
LEONARD: Oh, my God,
there's a breach in the radiation UNIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
A car length is not
a standardized UNIT of measure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
There's a dock
for the control UNIT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
The Emergency Unit stays in Madrid.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Cut him open
and start copying over
his control UNIT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: unit
Meaning and definitions of unit, translation in Bangla
language for unit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unit in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'unit'
What unit means in Bangla, unit meaning
in Bangla, unit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of unit in Bangla language.