ঠিকানা, ভাষণ, বক্তৃতা, উদ্দেশ, পত্রের ঠিকানা, অভিভাষণ, পাতি, পাত্ত, আচরণ, দক্ষতা, লোকের ঠিকানা, সম্বোধনসম্বোধন করা, বক্তৃতা দেওয়া, বাড়ির ঠিকানা, নৈপুণ্যঠিকানা লেখা, উদ্দেশ করিয়া চালান, উদ্দেশ করিয়া লেখা, আহ্বান করা, সম্ভাষণ করা, ডাকা, পাঠান, সম্বোধন করা
Noun(1) (computer science(2) the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with(3) the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience(4) the manner of speaking to another individual(5) a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described(6) written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location(7) the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball(8) social skill
Verb(1) speak to(2) give a speech to(3) put an address on (an envelope(4) direct a question at someone(5) address or apply oneself to something, direct one's efforts towards something, such as a question(6) greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name(7) access or locate by address(8) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(9) speak to someone(10) adjust and aim (a golf ball
(1) Could you do with a helping hand in beginning to address these issues?(2) She did so with admirable address --sometimes playfully, sometimes coldly, sometimes firmly, always kindly; yet with all this tact the repeated checks made Pinder cross now and then.(3) address your complaints to the Trading Standards Board(4) The next day emergency crews rushed to that same address after receiving a call.(5) The flash memory controller is used to control data access and specify an address of data storage.(6) His daughter, who is a police officer, has had her home address posted on the Internet.(7) It was a competent address , cleanly delivered, but it was hardly an exercise in high octane oratory.(8) A man who police were expecting to find at a second address in Prestwich was later arrested in Gorton.(9) Thank you for that magnificent speech yesterday, and it is my pleasure to ask you to address the assembled gathering.(10) Have his policies begun to seriously address the enormous problems facing our nation?(11) First, I asked John to address the ball with his shoulders parallel to the target line.(12) don't address me as 'Doctor'(13) That way, when I address the ball, the leaf or patch of grass is still in my peripheral vision and can remind me where my target is.(14) A panel of speakers will address the audience and this will be followed by a question and answer session.(15) he gave a radio address to the nation(16) But now, it seems, one publisher, at least, has begun to address the problem.
(1) mailing address :: চিঠি পাঠানোর ঠিকানা
(2) address book :: ঠিকানা বই
(3) to address :: সম্বোধন করা
(4) home address :: বাসার ঠিকানা
(5) address line :: ঠিকানা লেখার
(6) street address :: রাস্তার ঠিকানা
(7) my address :: আমার ঠিকানা
(8) present address :: বর্তমান ঠিকানা
1. inscription ::
2. house ::
3. speech ::
4. reference ::
5. savoir-faire ::
অবস্থা বুঝে ব্যবস্থা নেওয়ার ক্ষমতা
6. name and address ::
নাম ও ঠিকানা
7. inscribe ::
8. talk to ::
9. call ::
10. direct ::
11. attend to ::
12. speak ::
13. accost ::
14. turn to ::
15. cover ::
address, addressable, addressed, addressee, addressees, addresses, addressing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's the feeling we want to ADDRESS
with this treatment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
What's the proper way to ADDRESS you now?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
I was hoping you could help me out
with an ADDRESS.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
"Do you have Leonard's
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
...and changed my cell phone
number and e-mail ADDRESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: address
Meaning and definitions of address, translation in Bangla
language for address with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of address in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'address'
What address means in Bangla, address meaning
in Bangla, address
definition, examples and pronunciation
of address in Bangla language.