দুঃখজনক, বিষাদময়, বিয়োগান্ত নাটকসংক্রান্তমৃতু্যসম্বন্ধীয়, মৃতু্যঘটিত, বিয়োগান্তক নাটকসংক্রান্ত, দু:খদায়ক
Adjective(1) very sad; especially involving grief or death or destruction(2) of or relating to or characteristic of tragedy
(1) If a happy state of things, surprising; if miserable or tragic , no worse than what we invent.(2) Afterwards, we retired over the road for a really tragic Italian meal.(3) It was an excellent film - comic in parts, tragic in others, and poetic in others.(4) Also the killing of these animals is only the last atrocity that they have to suffer throughout their short, tragic lives.(5) A young boy has died in a tragic accident after he was pulled unconscious from a swimming pool.(6) Early today, they did not believe there were any suspicious circumstances and said they thought it was a tragic accident.(7) It was also apparent that an early morning tragic road accident in Monasterevin was to delay its progress.(8) Safety rules for school trips are to be tightened up in a bid to reduce the potential for tragic accidents.(9) Hubris, the fatal flaw of a tragic hero which blinds him to the reality of the world, is not exactly in short supply at the present.(10) The passionate retelling of Shakespeare's tragic story is set in the Italian city of Verona during high summer.(11) Three more people died on local roads in the past week in two tragic accidents(12) The tragic lives of parents are never a reason to repeat the tragedy upon their children.(13) Their deaths are so tragic that several minutes are spent on their horror.(14) He points out to tragic dramatists that what is seen on the stage makes a deeper impression than what is only narrated.(15) The excellent cast manage to tease out the humour of the play without undermining its tragic elements.(16) The tragic , or Shakespearean, version of the story runs something like this.
(1) tragic hero :: বিয়োগান্তক নায়ক
(2) tragic death :: বিয়োগান্তক মৃত্যুর
(3) tragic flaw :: দুঃখজনক ত্রুটি
(4) die a tragic death :: এক বিয়োগান্তক মৃত্যুর মরা
(5) tragic event :: মৃতু্যঘটিত ব্যাপার
1. disastrous ::
2. sad ::
3. regrettable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
will never fill the hole in your heart
caused by your TRAGIC loss.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
My husband died in a
TRAGIC hunting accident.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
...statistics suggest that you will
succumb to TRAGIC and gruesome ends...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
The TRAGIC history of slavery in America.
Fun for the whole family.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
was a TRAGIC accident.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: tragic
Meaning and definitions of tragic, translation in Bangla
language for tragic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tragic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tragic'
What tragic means in Bangla, tragic meaning
in Bangla, tragic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tragic in Bangla language.