নিক্ষেপ, ক্ষেপণ, প্রক্ষেপ, পাশার দান, নিক্ষেপণ, প্রক্ষেপণ, অক্ষপাত, আছড়া, চু্যতিনিক্ষেপ করা, ক্ষেপণ করা, নির্গত করা, রাখা, নিক্ষিপ্ত করা, প্রক্ষেপ করা, ছুড়া, কুশতিতে আছাড় দেত্তয়া, পাশার দান ফেলা, স্থাপন করা, পাকান, ছোড়া, আরোহীকে ফেলিয়া দেত্তয়াজোরে ঠেলিয়া দেওয়া
Noun(1) the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist(2) a single chance or instance(3) the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam(4) bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread(5) casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
Verb(1) propel through the air(2) move violently, energetically, or carelessly(3) get rid of(4) place or put with great energy(5) convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture(6) cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation(7) put or send forth(8) to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly(9) cause to be confused emotionally(10) utter with force; utter vehemently(11) organize or be responsible for(12) make on a potter's wheel(13) cause to fall off(14) throw (a die(15) be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
(1) It is a work like no other and, with the first performance taking place in 1761, is pretty much the final throw of the Baroque.(2) He knocked it off with a nicely-timed throw of a small hammer.(3) It's not that they'll beat you up and torture you and throw you into jail.(4) He needs to throw harder punches, and that he's not connecting for that reason.(5) to throw yourself into sth(6) Peering from behind my hands, I watch as the horses fall, or throw their rider, or watch as loose, riderless horses veer across the track.(7) If your car is equipped with fog lights, you may find it helpful to turn these on, as they throw a little extra light on the road while making your car easier to see.(8) He accuses his opponent of offering him a bribe to throw a match.(9) At the trolley portal the operator had to manually throw the switch using a switch iron.(10) Figures that they've released suggest the card could cost each of us up to Ôö¼├║300 a throw .(11) Brighten it up with a new duvet cover or a smart throw , picking up the colour in light shades and curtains.(12) He lunges at the open window, hurling his strawberry milkshake in a cramped overarm throw .(13) They throw an annual Christmas party for dozens of pensioners who live in sheltered housing schemes.(14) free throw(15) Then two of the lamps that move round to throw the prettiest patterns on the walls and ceiling turned out to be faulty.(16) Fault displacement varies and diminishes downwards and upwards from a central zone where the throw is highest.
(1) throw away :: বর্জন করা
(2) throw up :: পরিত্যাগ করা
(3) to throw :: নিক্ষেপ করা
(4) throw a party :: একটা পার্টি দাও
(5) throw down :: নিচে নিক্ষেপ
(6) throw off :: বিমুক্ত করা
(7) throw in :: নিক্ষেপ করা
(8) to throw away :: দূরে নিক্ষেপ করা
(9) free throw :: ফ্রি ছোঁড়া
1. lob ::
2. blanket ::
3. stroke ::
4. hurl ::
5. deliver ::
6. direct ::
7. unseat ::
8. disconcert ::
9. give ::
10. strew ::
11. toss ::
12. thrust ::
13. bewilder ::
14. befuddle ::
15. flip ::
16. drop ::
17. project ::
1. lift ::
2. raise ::
throw, thrower, throwers, throwing, throws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We'll fight you and THROW you out.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
He was gonna THROW it in the washing
machine with his Spiderman underwear.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
- I can't.
- It's the only way to THROW off the hounds.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
210 and you THROW in
the Iron Man helmet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
to make all trivial decisions
with a THROW of the dice,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: throw
Meaning and definitions of throw, translation in Bangla
language for throw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of throw in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'throw'
What throw means in Bangla, throw meaning
in Bangla, throw
definition, examples and pronunciation
of throw in Bangla language.