মিষ্টি, মিঠে, সুললিত, সুগন্ধীমিঠা, মধুর, মিষ্ট, সুগন্ধ, তাজা, সুমধুর, প্রি়, তৃপ্তিদিায়ক, মধুরাস্বাদ, সুস্বর, সুশ্রাব্য, সুরেলা, নম্র, টাটকা, ভারী সুন্দর, অমায়িক, মনোরম, প্রণয়ভোজনমিঠাই, মিষ্ট ব্যঁজন, মিষ্ট খাদ্য, প্রি় ব্যক্তি
Noun(1) English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912(2) a dish served as the last course of a meal(3) a food rich in sugar(4) the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth(5) the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
Adjective(1) having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar(2) having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub(3) pleasing to the ear(4) pleasing to the senses(5) pleasing to the mind or feeling(6) having a natural fragrance(7) (used of wines(8) not containing or composed of salt water(9) not soured or preserved(10) with sweetening added
Adverb(1) in an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly'
(1) What had possessed him to leave the beautiful greenness and fresh sweet air of Hilgoth?(2) Suddenly the sweet sound of Christine's voice filled his ears.(3) She is sweet , sincere, genuine, thoughtful, compassionate and he knew she liked him for him, not his money.(4) The fact that these impressions are expressed in the context of a description of sweet music gives the adjective a power of referring to the impression also.(5) My spirit feels reborn, and I breathe in the sweet air of the pardoned prisoner.(6) It's so quiet it doesn't stop you sleeping, and in the morning the air is sweet and clean.(7) For the second year in a row I am assisting with finding a home for a sweet little black cat.(8) This is a temple which tells the story of sweet revenge.(9) He's not intimidating, though, he's an incredibly sweet guy.(10) They make him look so sweet and adorable and well, that's a total misconception if you really know Jake.(11) Other commentators see the success of the film, both at the box office and in terms of awards nominations, as some kind of sweet revenge on the Bush administration and those who voted for it.(12) Nonetheless, the sad piano music was sweet and soothing, adding to an effect of the golden sun rising and the sunlight seeping through my windows.(13) Shutting his eyes slightly, he listened to the to the duo make sweet music.(14) In fact, I'd like to think that, were the incident to recur today, I would politely shove him to the ground, dole out a few sweet phrases, and send him packing.(15) Revenge may sometimes be sweet - but at what cost?(16) Then came the sweet : an enormous confection covered with spun sugar.
(1) sweet potato :: মিষ্টি আলু
(2) very sweet :: খুব মিষ্টি
(3) my sweet :: আমার প্রাণপ্রিয়
(4) sweet corn :: মিষ্টি ভুট্টা
(5) sweet tooth :: সুন্দর দাঁত
(6) sweet pea :: মিষ্টি মটর
(7) sweet things :: সুখকর বস্তু
(8) sweet shop :: মিষ্টির দোকান
(9) sweet pepper :: মিষ্টি মরিচ
(10) sweet spot :: মিষ্টি স্পট
1. sugary ::
2. fragrant ::
3. dulcet ::
4. pleasant ::
5. pure ::
6. likable ::
7. cute ::
8. dear ::
9. seraphic ::
10. sweet-smelling ::
12. unfermented ::
13. gratifying ::
14. honeyed ::
15. fresh ::
17. dear ::
18. confection ::
20. sugariness ::
21. afters ::
sweet, sweeten, sweetened, sweetening, sweetens, sweeter, sweetest, sweetish, sweetly, sweetness, sweets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is so SWEET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Well, isn't that SWEET?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your SWEET sister.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Oh, that's so SWEET. I wanna do that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I mean, it's SWEET that you want
to help, but we don't want you
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Bangla Dictionary: sweet
Meaning and definitions of sweet, translation in Bangla
language for sweet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sweet in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sweet'
What sweet means in Bangla, sweet meaning
in Bangla, sweet
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sweet in Bangla language.