ভীরু, দুর্বল, অসহ্য, ক্ষীণ, নিস্তেজ, অস্পষ্ট, অনুজ্বল, বিবর্ণ, দুর্বলভাবে কৃত, মূর্ছাপ্রবণ, মিন্মিনেমূর্ছা যাত্তয়া, মূর্ছিত হত্তয়া, সংজ্ঞা হারান, সংবিৎ হারান
Noun(1) a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
Verb(1) pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
Adjective(1) deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc(2) lacking clarity or distinctness(3) lacking strength or vigor(4) weak and likely to lose consciousness(5) indistinctly understood or felt or perceived(6) lacking conviction or boldness or courage
(1) They received the faint answer of ├ö├ç├┐yes├ö├ç├û and their fears were assuaged; if only for a moment.(2) They both fell to the ground in a dead faint , taking their chairs with them.(3) ├ö├ç├┐I was putting my arm under pressure but I was losing so much blood I was beginning to feel very faint ,├ö├ç├û she said.(4) If you feel faint , sweaty, dizzy or confused you may be suffering from an insulin reaction.(5) Last night on the evening air a faint whiff of garbage floated down the street making the heat even more unbearable.(6) If you become dizzy or faint while sitting, take several deep breaths and bend forward with your head between your knees.(7) I would have started yelling and hooting with glee in his face, but I was in bed in a dead faint while he was thrown out.(8) A faint trace of wood smoke wisps through the air.(9) As I get closer, there's a faint gleam behind the stained-glass windows of the 13th-century abbey.(10) I am therefore in the weeks ahead going to be putting up my old academic papers on Blogspot in the faint hope of introducing them to a wider audience.(11) He had short black hair and a very faint black moustache, a London accent and a thin build.(12) Suddenly Tina let out a high-pitched wail, jumped from her cot and collapsed in a dead faint onto the floor.(13) I just lay there listening to the faint beat of his heart.(14) This is when you stomach empties too quickly after eating, causing a drop in blood sugar and making you feel dizzy and faint .(15) Pellew was the one to notice her fatigue and caught her in a dead faint .(16) There was just a faint scent of lavender and mothballs about her.
(1) faint-hearted :: ভীরু
(2) faint smile :: ভীরু হাসি
(3) faint of heart :: হৃদয়ের ভীরু
(4) feel faint :: দুর্বল লাগছে
(5) faint light :: ভীরু হালকা
(6) faint-heart :: দুর্বল হার্ট
1. indistinct ::
2. quiet ::
3. slight ::
4. unenthusiastic ::
5. dizzy ::
6. vague ::
7. feeble ::
8. faint-hearted ::
9. weak ::
11. blackout ::
12. deliquium ::
13. pass out ::
1. clear ::
2. definite ::
3. pellucid ::
faint, fainted, fainter, faintest, fainting, faintly, faintness, faints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Faint praise, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
If I FAINT, pull me out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Their world is not
for the FAINT of heart,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
but I did not FAINT. Okay?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: faint
Meaning and definitions of faint, translation in Bangla
language for faint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of faint in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'faint'
What faint means in Bangla, faint meaning
in Bangla, faint
definition, examples and pronunciation
of faint in Bangla language.