আকর্ষণীয়, লক্ষণীয়মার, প্রহরণ, তাড়নআকর্ষণীয়, লক্ষণীয়
Noun(1) the physical coming together of two or more things(2) the act of contacting one thing with another
Verb(1) deliver a sharp blow, as with the hand, fist, or weapon(2) have an emotional or cognitive impact upon(3) hit against; come into sudden contact with(4) make a strategic, offensive, assault against an enemy, opponent, or a target(5) indicate (a certain time(6) affect or afflict suddenly, usually adversely(7) stop work in order to press demands(8) touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly(9) attain(10) produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments(11) cause to form (an electric arc(12) find unexpectedly(13) produce by ignition or a blow(14) remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line(15) cause to experience suddenly(16) drive something violently into a location
Adjective(1) sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect(2) having a quality that thrusts itself into attention
(1) To Kassovitz's credit, it's a visually striking picture and the locations - high in the mountainous Chamonix region - are spectacular.(2) He is also according to the many girls that go to my school an excellent catch because of his striking good looks.(3) In this light, one may be surprised by some striking similarities between Islam and its two local forerunners.(4) The lads' ground striking has improved 100% since the start of the league.(5) The striking employees are demanding the payment of outstanding wages.(6) Sack every striking employee forthwith and replace them all with expats.(7) His striking of the ball is excellent for a relative novice and his enthusiasm for the game seems to energize those around him.(8) The man was about her age, with striking Mediterranean good looks.(9) He was like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt - in terms of their classic, striking , masculine good looks.(10) Pet quickly jabbed once he got into striking distance to catch Collis off guard.(11) She developed an unorthodox swing, but her putting ability and powerful striking of the ball made her a fearsome opponent.(12) The striking doctors picketed the health ministry in Colombo.(13) His long-range striking from dead balls was impressive in the first half and no less so into the wind after the break.(14) She was a striking young woman - beautiful, cheerful, confident, proud and remarkably outgoing.(15) In addition, the striking workers are demanding that more ticket takers be contracted.(16) The school division has employed scabs to replace the striking workers.
(1) strike :: ধর্মঘট
(2) striking feature :: আকর্ষণীয় বৈশিষ্ট্য
(3) striking off :: বন্ধ আকর্ষণীয়
(4) striking resemblance :: আকর্ষণীয় প্রতিচ্ছায়া
(5) striking distance :: আকর্ষণীয় দূরত্ব
1. noticeable ::
2. impressive ::
3. stunning ::
4. dramatic ::
5. salient ::
6. contact ::
7. hit ::
8. hit ::
9. bang ::
10. crash into ::
11. ignite ::
12. attack ::
13. affect ::
14. achieve ::
16. assume ::
17. discover ::
18. occur to ::
19. seem to ::
বলে মনে হচ্ছে
20. take industrial action ::
শিল্প ব্যবস্থা গ্রহণ
21. lower ::
22. go ::
23. coin ::
24. chance upon ::
25. come to ::
26. strickle ::
27. impress ::
28. walk out ::
29. fall ::
30. expunge ::
31. take ::
1. inconspicuous ::
2. unobtrusive ::
nonstriking, striking, strikingly, strikings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Striking your king is an act of treason.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
I'm STRIKING up a casual conversation
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Striking the match?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Thor is STRIKING his anvil.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
They could strike at him by STRIKING at you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: striking
Meaning and definitions of striking, translation in Bangla
language for striking with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of striking in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'striking'
What striking means in Bangla, striking meaning
in Bangla, striking
definition, examples and pronunciation
of striking in Bangla language.